~Chapter 15~

<Before I begin. I wanted to say thank you for giving me 2k readers. You guys are the best. Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy this chapter.>

-DANIEL'S P.O.V.-

I ran to Katherine once she landed on the table. She must have hurt her arm since it was bleeding.

"Katherine, are you okay?"

"My arm, it hurts"
She groaned.

"Corbyn help me take her to the nurses office"

Corbyn helped me stand her up. She held on to her arm. Everyone looked at her with worry. Mark was helping Joseph get up. Jonah looked at me and Katherine.

"Everyone get going. Nothing to see here"
It was the vice-principle.

We manage to get Katherine out of the cafeteria and into the nurses office. The nurse wasn't here. I sat her down and grabbed the first aid kit.

"Does your arm hurt?"
Corbyn asked Katherine.

"Yes, but my cut it reopened"
She responded.

"I'm going to bandage it again, try not to move too much"

I managed to bandage her cut without moving her arm. I looked at her after I was done.

"You're going to have to get a cast around your arm, I'm guessing you sprained it"

"How is she?"
I turned around and saw Christina standing by the door.

"Okay, but her arm. She need to go to the hospital"

"Vice-principle is looking for her and us. She said to go to her office"
She said.

We got up and walked over to the vice-principles office. Jonah and Joseph were already seated inside.

"Katherine, come inside. The rest of you guys wait outside"

Katherine stepped in, while the rest of us waited out of her office.

-KATHERINE'S P.O.V.-

I sat in between Jonah and Joseph. Jonah scooted away a bit. While Joseph looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"What happened?"
The vice-principle looked at the three of us.

"Well, who wants to start? Okay then, Katherine what happened?"

I looked at her.

"Well, me and Joseph were getting lunch. We were on our way back to out table when him and Jonah accidently bumped into each other. From there they got into an argument"

"What happened to you?"
She asked.

"Umm...well you see..."

"Jonah pushed her. Causing her to fall on a table and hurt her arm"
Joseph added.

"Katherine is this true?"

"Yes"

"Okay, you may be excused. As for you two, your parents might want to make a stop and have a talk with us"

I got up and walked to the door.

"Katherine, the front office will call your sister and ask her to come pick you up and take you to the hospital"

Sophie couldn't know about this, if she did then she would make me move with Anthony and I couldn't allow that to happen.

"No need, I'm fine"
I let go of my arm and bit the inside of my cheek, trying not to show that I was in pain. My arm hurt so bad that I was ready to explode from the pain.