~Chapter 27~

-Thank You for 5k Reads. This means so much to me. I hope you enjoy this chapter-

           -KATHERINE'S P.O.V.-

Jonah had somehow called Zach and the rest. I was still hugging Sophie's lifeless body as they all rushed down to the basement. I looked around and saw them staring at me.

"Katherine...Katherine look at me"

I looked at Jonah as he tried to come near me. He's one of them.

"Don't come near me...stay away!" I shouted looking at all of them.

"Katherine you're okay" It was Daniel.

"No, you're...you're one of them. I'm one of you"

I looked at them. They all had that face, that same face when I said goodbye to my mom...sadness.

"Jonah control her!" It was Zach's voice, he was shouting in pain.

"Katherine, you need to calm down, you're hurting them"

Hurt, it's what I've felt all my life. Just when I think I'm going to be happy and finally be okay something else happens. All because of them, all because of the people I thought I knew.

"You!" I shouted looking at all of them.

"Your kind...you guys killed her!"

I saw how they covered their ears. Jonah looked at me with pain in his eyes.

"Katherine...stop it...you're hurting us" He managed to say as he fell on his knees holding his head.

"Hybrid...Vampire...Werewolves...Witch...you all destroyed me"

"Jonah...stop her!" Christina said trying to get up.

Was I really hurting them this much? Were they really in that much pain because of me? I looked at Sophie as I remembered Anthony and what he did. Sophie didn't deserve this, she deserved to be alive and not have to go through this. Sadness flushed all over my body. I looked up to see them all standing up. They weren't in pain.

"Katherine..."

"Leave, please leave. I don't want to see you guys right now. Just leave please" I said sobbing as I held onto Sophie.

"Katherine, please don't"

"Jonah leave you have no right to be here. You all lied to me. You guys thought I wouldn't find out who you really were? If I had known I would have saved Sophie, none of this would have happened if it weren't for you guys. Now Leave!!"

They all walked out of the basement heading out of the house. Jonah was the last one to leave. I looked around seeing no one. I got up and looked at Sophie.

"I promise you I'll make them pay for what they did to you. I'll make him suffer the same way he made you suffer. I promise to get the revenge you deserve Sophie"

I walked out of the basement and grabbed my phone before dialing Joseph's number.

"Hey Katherine, what's..."

"She's dead Jospeh, Sophie's dead"

"What...what dead? What are you talking about"

"Sophie, when I came from Kay's house. I found her dead in the basement I don't know what to do?"

"Don't move, I'll call the cops. I'll be right there"

I hung up and looked out the window. Someone was staring at me. I could feel them. I looked at my hands. How does this work? Who am I?