~Chapter 36~

-Thank You For 9k Reads. You Guys Are Amazing-

-XAVIER'S P.O.V-

"Damn it" I looked up and saw Katherine open the door. She walked out as if nothing happened. I pushed Jessie and grabbed my clothes.

"Where's Katherine"

"I don't know sir, she was with the prisoner the last time I saw her"

"Jace" I walked towards the basement as he stood there guarding the door.

"Is Katherine down there with him"

"No sir, she left a couple seconds ago"

"Where"

"I'm not sure"

I changed into my werewolf form and ran towards the forest following her scent. I was getting closer but there were others with her. I ran faster trying to get closer to her scent. Once I arrived to the place it was empty, no one was here.

"They have her don't they" I turned around and saw Jessie.

"It's over Xavier, if they turn her humanity switch back on then your plan fails"

"Shut up" I turned back into my human form trying to pick up any scent that would lead me to Katherine but nothing came up.

"This isn't over Jonah"

-JONAH'S P.O.V.-

"How is she"

"What do you think" I walked over to the room looking into to seeing Katherine struggling in the chair.

"I'm going to go in and talk to her"

"Be careful who knows what she's capable of"

I nodded before walking in the room and closing the door behind me. She looked at me and smiled.

"So this is your plan of making the old me return, pathetic"

"Katherine, you have to realize what you've become"

"Jonah let me go before I do something I won't regret"

"You can't do anything, Gabbie made this room suitable for your power, it won't work in here"

She smirked and looked up a the ceiling. I walked closer to her looking at the mark Xavier had made on her.

"Xavier will come and get me"

"I don't think so"

"Why do you want he old me back when this version of me is ten times more better"

"This isn't you Katherine"

"Then tell me Jonah, who am I. Am i the first you all lies to in order to keep safe. Am i the girl that got everything taken away from her"

"Katherine, What we did in the past was to protect you and we failed, but this isn't you. If Sophie was here she wouldn't want this to be you"

"Well she isn't here Jonah, she's dead"

I looked at her closely, it was working, she was telling something.

"Sophie didn't want this from you and I'm sure your mom wouldn't either"

"Shut up Jonah"

-KATHERINE'S P.O.V.-

"Nana didn't tell everything to you and die just so you could turn up like this"

"Jonah, I said shut up"

"What i feel for you is love and I'm not going to give up until you come back to me, i miss you Katherine and I love you"