~Chapter 34~

-Thank You For Giving Me 8k Reads. Hope You Enjoy This Chapter-

-JONAH'S P.O.V.-

"Police are still on the search for the past three murders this past week, they are still not sure who is behind this but are making sure to keep everyone protected"

I turned the t.v. off and walked to the kitchen, it's been a week and we haven't heard anything from Katherine or Xavier, except for the news.

"Let's go we're going to be late" I looked up and saw Jack walking down from the stairs. Winter break is over and we're back to school now, but who knows if Katherine will come back.

"Let's go" We got in the car and drove off to campus. All these attacks aren't coincidence, Xavier is behind them. We arrived to school where the rest where.

"She's here" Zach said looking at us.

"Where is she" I asked looking around.

"Inside, but she's not alone" Daniel said.

I walked inside passing though the crowd of students talking about their winter break when I saw Katherine, she was talking to a guy. She looked at me and smirked, what is she up to now. I stood by the lockers hearing what she was saying.

"I'll be back, I need to use the restroom" The guy with her nodded and walked away.

She looked at me before walking away. I followed her making sure not to loose her. I turned the corner only to see her gone, she wasn't here. I looked through the crowd of people in the hallway but she wasn't here. I kept walking when I saw a the janitors closet door open. I looked around beofre walking in. I closed the door as I saw Katherine sitting on the desk.

"You were following me" She said looking at me. She looked different than before. Her aurora was different, it was dark and dangerous, unlike before. She looked younger.

"Katherine this isn't you" I said walking to her. She got off the desk and stood in front of me.

"Then who am I Jonah? Tell me" She played with my tie pulling me closer. Her scent was different, it was mixed with blood, perfume and his scent, Xavier's.

"I'm waiting Jonah" She looking up at me.

"I can't stand this" I said before pulling her closer and kissing her. She gave in and kissed me right away pulling me closer. Her lips the ones I missed were on mine now. I picked her up placing her on the desk as I continued kissing her. She undid my tie pulling it off my shirt beofre un butting my shirt. I opened my eyes and saw her red eyes. I pulled away hitting my back against the shelf as we both panted for air.

"Why did you stop. Things were getting heated" She smiled at me looking at me with those eyes.

"This isn't right, this isn't you, the real you wouldn't do this" I said looking at her.

She laughed before fixing her skit and grabbing her bag.

"Too bad, I was enjoying it" She walked out of the room leaving me wondering what just happened. I punched the wall trying to control my anger, how could I have lost control that easily.

-KATHERINE'S P.O.V.-

"Are you fucking serious" He threw the glass bottle right next to me. I got up walking to him.

"Next time watch where you're aiming or you'll be the one hurt" I said beofre turning around and walking away, except I never made it out the door. He grabbed my wrist before pinning me to the door.

"Let go Xavier"

"The only reason I let you go back to school was so no one suspected anything, and this is the forst thing you do" He said getting close to my face.