~Chapter 5~

-KATHERINE'S P.O.V.-

"So how Was your first day so far"

"Good"
I said looking at Zach. He nodded his head.

"What's your next class Katherine"
Kay asked me waiting for an answer. I pulled out my schedule and looked at my next class.

"Chemistry with Mrs.Kian"

"Looks like we have the same class"

"Really"

"Yup"

I smiled knowing me and Kay would be in the same class. Even though we just met I could feel our friendship begin to form. I noticed Zach looking behind me. I turned around to see who it was. It was that guy from earlier the one I had bumped into he was staring at us, more like he was staring at me. I looked away and closed my locker.

"I think I should go look for my class just in case I don't and end up being late or end up getting lost"

"You're Okay, I know where it is"
Kay said smiling. I nodded my head and looked at the window in front of us.

"Did you meet anyone new"
Zach asked.

"Just this guy from my first class"

"What's his name"
Zach said.

I was about to tell him but the bell rang. Break was over, it was time to go to out next class.

"Come on Kathrine lets go, see you later Zach"

"Bye"

He waved bye at us as we turned around and began walking to class. I followed Kay as we walked up the stairs to the second floor.

You know that feeling you get when someone is looking at you or you feel like someone is looking at you, well that's the same feeling I got when we made our way to class. I looked over my shoulder but didn't see anyone. I continued following Kay until we got to class. The teacher was greeting us at the door.

"Hello, come in you may take a seat where ever you like"

We smiled at her and walked in class. We made our way to the last row and sat down. Some students turned their head and looked at us. I took out my notebook and pencil and looked around class. Kay was looking at the door with so much hate. I turned my direction towards the way she was looking. A guy with curly light brown hair walked in. His shirt was unbuttoned, and he didn't have his tie on. He looked around the classroom until his eyes landed on me and Kay. He smirked and walked over to us. I looked away and looked at the window.

"Well look who it is"

I looked up and saw him starring at me and Kay. Does he know her. Kay stood up and crossed her arms while glaring at him.

"What do you want Avery"

"Hello to you to Kay and this is"
He said looking at me.

"None of your business Avery now get out of our view before you regret it"

By the looks of it, it seems like Kay and this so called Avery don't get along.

"Kay, we're the same type why so much hate?"

Type? What was he talking about. Kay was about to say something but the teacher walked in. The guy, Avery, looked at me and winked before sitting down in front of us. Kay let out a sigh and sat back down.

"Good morning class, I am Mrs.Kian your chemistry teacher. I see some familiar faces here, and some new"

Her eyes landed on me. Oh no, the introduction.