~Chapter 43~

~Thank You For Giving Me 13k Reads. Hope You Enjoy The Chapter~

-CORBYN'S P.O.V.-

"What's going on?"

"I don't know, let's go"

"Hey! You can't leave me here, you promised I could leave if I told you what I knew"

I turned to look at Anthony. I walked clsoer to him before kneeling down to his level.

"We never made a deal with you, only Jonah, besides we can't make the decision if you leave or not, it's Katherine's decision"

We walked out as he screamed trying to let us let him go. I walked out to the living room as the ancestor stood by the window looking outside, when thunder was heard suddenly.

"What's going on?"

"It's happening, she's doing it"

"What? What's happening, who is she?"

"Katherine, she's performing it"

He fell on his knees looking out the window as the thunder grew louder. I walked closer to the window looking out, there was lightning all over the sky. Something about this didn't feel right.

"What is she performing?" Daniel asked the ancestor who was looking out the sky.

"Our greatest spell, one that must never be performed"

"What is it?"

"She's taking her life for another person's life. All those who share her bloodline will die with her..."

"Dead?" I looked at Daniel.

"If a wich takes her life for another witches life, then it's a crime, she will loose her life and so will those along with her, a life for a life"

~~~~~~~~~~

(TIME LAPSE: 6 MONTHS LATER)

-DANIEL'S P.O.V.-

"Nothing, there's nothing, we checked everywhere and there was nothing left behind"

I grabbed the cup throwing it against the wall as it shattered all over the floor. This can't be happening to us, not now.

"Daniel, What happened?"

"Nothing, go back to sleep"

I looked at her as she walked towards me sitting across from me.

"Sleep? We haven't been getting that in a while. What's going on?"

"I sent some of our people to check incase Jonah had come back, but there was nothing, not one single lead"

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll come back, after all Katherine is here"

It's been six months since the last time we seen Jonah. Katherine ended up giving her life for Gabbie's and it worked. However things didn't go as planned. Zach and Jonah both shared her blood, they were her bloodline. Once Katherine left our world so did Zach, Jonah didn't since he's still part werewolf but Zach did. Both Katherine and Zach left us. Kay and Jonah lost it once this happened and left. Kay did things she regretted once we found her in California, as for Jonah we haven't heard from him. We've tried to locate him but nothing. Zach and Katherine's body are both in the ancestor cemetery.

"Daniel" I looked up and saw Corbyn walk in.

"Jack...he's not looking good"

"Where is he?"

"Gabbie took him to the ancestors but he said he's not going to make it"

"Let's go!"

We walked out of the pack house turning into our werewolf form and running towards the hills. Xavier injected Jack with White Oak, a deadly venom for Vampires. The ancestor has been trying to save him, but can't, he's not strong enough. As for Xavier, he and his men left Crescent and haven't stepped back in, we know they haven't stopped but we also know they'll be back. We were getting closer to the hills when we saw another werewolf, Jace.