~Chapter 44~

-Thank You For Giving Me 14k Reads, Hope You Enjoy This Chapter-

-JONAH'S P.O.V.-

"Katherine!"

There she was in front of us. She looked different than the last time I saw her, she had a long black dress on, her hair was long and black. Her eyes were red, a blood red. She looked at us before looking back at the ancestor.

"You're going to die performing this spell"

"I...I have to save...him"

"Let me handle it, it's Dark Magic"

She placed her hand over Jack before saying some words. Jack's body rose from the bed before falling back down. The ancestor fell on the ground before Katherine went on her knees looking at him. She grabbed his hand and closed her eyes before getting up and looking at us.

"They're both going to be okay"

"Katherine wait" I walked towards her but stopped once she backed away.

"Katherine?"

"That must be your friends name? The one you're seeing"

"What?"

"You're seeing the person you miss the most, Katherine must be her name. She sent me here to help him out, she's the only one that posses this magic, the Dark Magic. That's why you're seeing her form right now"

"You're not Katherine"

"No, it's just what you see me as"

"Where is she?" I asked looking at whoever this was, it looked like Katherine, it spoke like Katherine, but it wasn't Katherine.

"She's in a far away place, a place no one can go to, not even you"

"Is she alone?"

"No, she's with a Vampire"

"Zach" Kay said walking towards me.

"They're alive"

"No, they're far from alive, they're dead, but not completely. They'll be okay, but you have bigger thins to worry about"

She turned back into a light before disappearing from the room. The lights turned back on as we all looked at each other. I looked at Jack as he began moving. The ancestor got up looking around.

"Where did it go?"

"It left"

"No, we're doomed"

"Why? What was that?"

"Follow me!"

He ran out the room heading downstairs. I looked at the rest before running behind him following him to his study. I walked in seeing him looking through some books that were on the shelfs.

"What are you looking for?"

"Something"

Kay and Daniel walked in the room looking at the ancestor as he kept looking through the books. He stopped and turned looking at us.

"Here, found it"

He set the book down on the desk as he looked at us. The three of us looked at each other before walking towards him and looking down at the book.

"Katherine isn't dead, well not completely. When the spirit came and saved Jack she touched me handing me a vision. Katherine locked her last memory, her place"

"What?"

"Xavier knew what he was doing, he knew he had to get rid of Katherine and her bloodline, but he forgot you. He thought you would be gone to but you're a Hybrid"