~Chapter 28~

-JONAH'S P.O.V.-

A week has passed since Sophie's death. Everything has changed nothing seems the same. Katherine hasn't talked to me since the day of the accident, Joseph has been with her since that day, he's been keeping me updated towards her. It hurts more than I thought. Loosing her is something I wouldn't be able to handle.

"Hey, we should get going"

"Yeah"

I got up from the couch and walked out to the car with Jack. Today is Sophie's funeral. They ruled her death as a murder, the same as Baylee's death. I drove out to the cemetery where everyone was. We walked out to seeing everyone was there. My eyes landed on Katherine as soon as I saw her. She had a black dress on, she was standing next to Mark, Joseph and Andrea.

"You made it" I turned to see Daniel and the rest walking next to us.

Once everyone arrived they began with the ceremony. The whole time I was looking at Katherine, she was quiet the whole time but I could see her tears falling from her eyes. It hurt not being able to hug her or comfort her. It hurt more seeing the way Joseph held her hand. Everyone was leaving as soon as the ceremony finished.

"We should go" Jack said looking at me.

"Just give me a minute"

I walked over to Katherine. Joseph saw me before nodding and walking away with Andrea and Mark.

"Katherine" I said hesitantly not knowing if she would notice me.

She looked up looking at me. Her eyes were red from crying. She looked weak, she hasn't been sleeping.

"You guys came" She said looking at me before looking behind me where the rest were standing.

"We had too"

"I see"

It was quiet for a moment until she spoke.

"Thank you I guess...you guys didn't have to. However, I don't want your pettiness"

"Katherine"

"Jonah I have to go, I have things to take care of"

"What are you talking about?"

She looked at me before talking.

"What? Did you really think I was going to stay here knowing what happened"

"You're moving"

"Yes"

She looked at me one more time before walking away with Jospeh. He knew all along yet he didn't tell me.

"Jonah, don't" Zach said walking in front of me.

"We have to go...Nana she's not okay"

Corbyn said before running off to the car with Daniel and Christina.

"What is it?"

"Nana"

I looked at Katherine one last time before running to my car with Jack. Something is going to happen, something big I can feel it.

               -KATHERINE'S P.O.V.-

"Did you know they were coming?" I said looking at Jospeh who was driving back to my house.

"Yes"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Katherine I don't know what happened between you guys, but you guys are all friends, and Jonah is your boyfriend. They should have been there"