~Chapter 25~

*SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING A CHAPTER FOR SUCH A LONG TIME. I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND WORK THAT I DON'T HAVE FREE TIME. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER*

           -KATHERINE'S P.O.V.-

It's been a month since me and Jonah have been dating and let me just say it's been the best month of my life. School is almost going to end then we get to have Winter Break. Zach and the rest weren't surprised when we told them me and Jonah were dating, they kept saying "It's about time" or "Finally". As for Sophie she accepted Jonah and welcomed him to the family as well as Jack. However, when Joseph found out me and Jonah made it official he stopped talking to me, I tried talking to him but he would just ignore me, Jonah said to let him be but it hurts knowing I lost a friend.

"Katherine"

I looked behind me and saw Jonah and Jack walking to me.

"Hey" Jonah kissed me before sitting down. Jack walked in front of us and sat down across from us.

"I still can't get use to you guys being all lovey dovey with each other" Jack said before taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Hey you okay?" I looked at Jonah and nodded.

"You sure, you seem distracted and worried"

"It's just that I think something is wrong with Sophie"

"What makes you think that?"

"Last night I heard her talking, I thought she was on the phone with Anthony but when I walked in her room she was sleeping"

"Talking in your sleep is normal you know, Jack does it all the time"

"No I don't"

"It's just that they weren't words"

"What do you mean?" they both looked at me confused.

"It sounded all gibberish, I couldn't understand what she was saying"

I looked at Jonah but he was busy looking at Jack, did they know something or were they trying to think of an answer to tell me.

"Do you know what she was saying?" Jonah asked looking at me.

"No, why do you know something?"

"No, I was just asking. She was probably singing in her sleep or just talking really fast"

I nodded and looked away, yeah, that could be it. Maybe I'm just over thinking all of this. Lately I've been feeling trapped or pressured as if I were under a lot of stress. I looked at my phone as it rang, it was Anthony.

"Who is it?" Jonah asked looking at me.

"Anothny" I said before answering it.

"Hello"

"Hey Kat it's me Anthony, what are you doing?"

"I'm hanging out with some friends"

I looked at Jack who was trying to contain his laughter while a mad Jonah was looking at me.

"Cool, I just wanted to ask you if Sophie is around you, I've been calling her all day but she hasn't responded"

"No, she should be at the store, but I can tell her to call you back when I get home"

"Okay, have fun with you friends, bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and looked at my phone. Weird, Anthony never calls me unless it's an emergency, I wonder why Sophie isn't picking up his calls, did they have an argument or did they break up.