"Why is your friend still there?" The train conductor questions.

"He suffers from motion sickness, we have to drag him off vehicles since his body grows weak during the journeys." I explain.

"Fine, but be quick." The train conductor replies.

Me and Bickslow walk swiftly onto the train and pick up Laxus, wrapping his arms over our shoulders to support his weight. We drag Laxus off the train and wave to the conductor as he leaves the train station. Evergreen helps us to sit Laxus down on the bench and I let Laxus take a sip of water from my water bottle to attempt to revive him.

"That's so embarrassing." Laxus says drowsily.

"It's alright, you can't help it." I reply.

"Thanks everyone." Laxus says with a smile.

After a few minutes to allow Laxus to recover, we all pick up our luggage and camping gear as we trek to the forest nearby to find the tribe. The massive trees are grouped together in masses, I look up and see only patches of the sky as the green leaves are heavily populated. I look around the forest and struggle to see any paths or any significant objects that would help us identify where we are. The forest darkens over time as sunset and night creep up on us.

"It's getting too dark, I think we should set up camp now and do the job tomorrow." Laxus suggests.

"Good idea." Me, Evergreen and Bickslow say in unison.

The four of us pitch our tents in a small clearing in the woods, we set up a campfire and cook up a few bass fish that Bickslow managed to catch. I'm not a fan of camping, but it's not too bad when you are camping with your friends. When night fell, we could see the stars twinkling in the sky on this clear night, we tried to point out the different constellations although some were made up.

Once it became too dark, we decided to go to bed. Evergreen and Bickslow entered their tent and me and Laxus entered ours. We both got changed and slipped into our sleeping bags before turning the light out.

"Night Freed." Laxus says as he turns over in his camp bed.

"Night Laxus." I reply with a smile before closing my eyes.

Freed! Freed! Woooo!

I open my eyes suddenly and see a shadow on the side of my tent, it looks like something or someone is standing there.

"Ahah! My dinner is awake!" The shadow says with a deep, unsettling voice as a shadow that appears to be a sharp object appeared next to the mysterious person.

"Ahhh!" I squeal as I leap out of my bed and land on Laxus, gripping him for protection.

"What the hell? Freed! What are you doing!" Laxus says angrily as he rubs his tired eyes.

"There's something outside the tent! It wants to eat me! I'm frightened!" I exclaim as I sit next to Laxus on his camp bed and point to the area where the shadow was cast.

Laxus looks and sees the shadow disperse into the night.

"They're gone now, there's nothing to worry about." Laxus reassures.

"Okay." I say.

I remain sat next to Laxus with my arm wrapped around his. Laxus looks at me drowsily.

"Freed, go back to bed." Laxus mumbles.

"I'm still scared that the monster will come back, can't I sleep with you for tonight?" I ask softly.

"No way, that's weird, you're old enough to sleep by yourself." Laxus replies.

"Please?" I ask again, my eyes watering lightly from the shock.