Foul Play

Here I sit in the dining hall, listening to the sounds of consistent open mouthed chewing, the clanking and scratching of cutlery on dishes, and mumbled lip smacking coming from my right.

She has "blessed" every morsel on my plate, force feeding me each bite like we were newely betrothed. Saying, "I need to eat, that I am looking too thin." I hate this, all of this, but the pride my mother has for me right now keeps me in my place taking the bites of food, drinking the thick blood red wine that tastes odd, like it has been sitting in a barrel rusting.

I look around feeling eyes on me across the room, and sure enough Gregory is scowling at Jewel and I in utter disgust. He has been since we walked into the room, I don't believe he has even eaten or touched his wine. He watches us with intense hate and jealousy, so intense I could catch it with my hand.

My mother stands.
"May I have your attention please!" The room goes quiet. "I would like to announce Roan and Jewel have accepted the Magus Pledge!" Everyone cheers, except for Gregory.
"Please stand you two, and bow. " Mother says.

We both stand, Jewel clasps our hands together and we bow. The room erupts with applause, whistles and cheers. Gregory stands, shakes his head at me, then marches out of the room.

Shame and embarrassment hits me, for all I have done, for all I have lost, this is not what I wanted. I am not a bad man, I like to think i have some morals and respect. But here I am pledging to a mage who once belonged someone else. I wished she was Brianna so much, my heart pains for her, it's very center gushes blood from the stab wound she left in me. I'm broken and lost.

"Roan and Jewel will make their pledge tomorrow morning, may their bond be eternal! A toast to the new pledges!" Mother raises her cup and everyone follows.

We sit back down and I guzzle back the rest of my foul tasting wine, signaling the servant for more. I plan on getting royally drunk tonight and from the hand running up my thigh under the table, Jewel is planning on staying with me tonight.

The server comes to my side to fill my cup but I take the entire bottle from her hand and begin to gulp it down. 

-------------------

As the night goes on, my vision becomes hazy and distorted, I have an odd feeling in my stomach like something just isn't right. I have had this feeling since I got to Hilda's, and came back into the realm. There is something festering inside me, growing like a cancer, it makes me sick. But I can't place it, what could it be?.

I decide to take my leave to my room, it is late in the evening and the foggy feeling I have isn't going away, I figure sleep will help.

"Sleep well my son." Mother says on my way out, smiling so proudly.

Thank you mother." I manage to spit out.

I stumble through the hallways, feeling extremely ill. My stomach feels like it is being twisted and squeezed. My mind is spinning in circles, as images of things I hate the most take over my thoughts, creating a story in my head like a whisper of hateful guidance.

"She left you!...Brianna...She abandoned you!....Brianna...She loves you....Jewel.....Take the pledge....Jewel....Kill any who oppose you...Seraphis....Kill any who threatens the realm....Brianna."

It echoes through my head as I stumble to my room. I open the door to see Jewel lying on my bed wearing nothing but one of my tunics. I shut the door behind me, she smiles deviously.

"Our pledge isn't until tomorrow Jewel, I am not interested in sharing my bed with you tonight. I am not well." I say as I stumble towards the bed.

"It looks like you have drank too much Roan, you need someone to take care of you. Come lie with me." She replies patting the bed beside her.

"Not tonight. Out!" I snap and point my finger to the door.

Her smile fades, and a look of hatred fills her face.
"Come now Roan, I can make you feel better." She stands and slowly walks towards me. I take my eyes off her and make my way onto my bed now that she is not lying there. I lie back and sink into my pillows.

"Good night Jewel!"

A giggle sounds beside me and I look up to see Jewel smirking at me. She is starting to piss me off. But before I can say anything to her, she takes both her hands and covers her face.

She giggles again. "I will make you feel better, I can give you exactly what you want." She says. Her hands move up her face slowly and as they do her lips change into full soft kissable lips, her eyes transform into big green eyes, she runs her hands through her hair as it changes from red to long blonde waves of gold. My eyes go wide as she changes into the woman of my dreams.

"Brianna?" I whisper.

"I can be whoever you want." She says and giggles.

She comes overtop of me and I take her eagerly into my lap. Gazing at her eyes, her lips, her full breasts, I ache for her.
"Brianna how did you.." She interrupts me and places a single finger on my lips.

"Shhh Roan, you ask too many questions, now make love to me like it is our last night together." She says, and crashes her lips with mine.

I give into her immediately, I want her so badly, I want to be inside her, make her feel pleasure like she has never felt before. I run my hands up her thighs to her ass and squeeze, pulling her into my already erect member. She moans and begins to undress me, ripping off my armor and clothes. It wasn't long before we were both naked bodies moving together to the sound of each other's ecstasy.

Each movement is pure bliss, everything I have ever wanted. We climax together and I fill her with my love, she takes it eagerly whispering my name in my ear. " Uhhnn..Roan....."

"I love you Brianna." I reply.

She pulls off of me and we both lie back on the bed, panting. I feel sick again, this time it's pulsing in my head. I close my eyes, feeling as if the world is spinning around me and before I can reach for Brianna again my vision goes dark and I slip into a deep sleep.

-------------------------