Morals

I open my eyes to find myself alone in Brianna's bed, my heart starts to race and panic sets in. Where could she be?

"Brianna!" I call, but no answer. I rip the covers off and start searching the rooms.

"Brianna!" I call again.
I run into the dressing room but it's empty, I can hear singing coming from the bathing room. I make my way there listening to the sounds, they were angelic echoing through the walls. I walk into the bathing room and there she is with her back turned to me hair slicked back soaking wet, drops of water beading off her shoulders as she splashes hot water on herself. She is singing a ballad and her voice is as beautiful as she is.

"Brianna?" I whisper .

She turns to me covering her breasts, with a heart warming smile.

"Roan! Are you here for a bath too?" She winks..

"A bath! I..woke up and you weren't in bed, I was worried something happened."
She turns around so she is facing me, hands still covering herself, she leans forward enough for the tub to cover her breasts then she moves her arms up onto the side of it then rests her chin on them.

"I'm here, don't worry. You can join me if you like." I shudder, all I want to do is touch that body of hers and take her under me. I take a deep breath in and it shakes as I breathe out. I begin to picture myself kissing the drops of water off her shoulders until morals kick in, we need to complete our pledge first before anything else can happen between us.

"After our pledge I will do whatever you want me to do." I reply.

"I disagree." She replies. "That pledge may not even happen, so come join me!"

"Taking a bath with you right now goes against my morals."

"Morals? I'm sure you've been with other women." She rolls her eyes.

"Yes but they aren't you."

She sighs at me. "Ok I can wait. I've waited this long without ever being with a man, I'm sure a few more days won't hurt."

I blink at her, "Did she just tell me she is a vir...."
Then she stands up completely naked in front of me soaking wet, drops of water falling down her breasts and down her fit stomach then down underneath her. I breathe heavy as my loins flare up, it takes all of my strength not to scoop her up and take her back to bed with me.

"Brian...na......" I don't think I even finished that sentence.

"Can you hand me a towel Roan?" She bites her lip, I need to leave the room before I throw my morals out the goddamn window. I turn and grab a towel quickly, closing my eyes as I toss it to her and leave the room.

"Roan?" I can hear her yell as I make it to the bedroom.

"Yeah?"

"You ok?"

"No not really!"

I hear her giggle.

"My god woman!" I say to myself.

"Is there any way I can make you feel better? I could use my mouth!" She is just teasing me.

"Brianna!" My voice cracks slightly. "That's enough, once you are pledged to me I'm going to make you even more wet that bath tub you're in.....I ...I'm going for a walk to...clear my mind and ease the beast between my legs." I hear her laugh hard.

As I open the door to her room Mina walks in.

"Good morning Mina."

"Morning! Where is she? I was so worried."

"Mina!" Brianna yells from the bathing room. She walks around the corner to see us, now wrapped in her towel. Thank the gods.

Mina runs over to her and hugs her tightly.
"Oh Brianna I was so worried." She looks into her eyes then does something that sends me over the edge. She kisses her softly and Brianna isn't pulling back, in fact she's bringing her in deeper. I can see their tongues touching as their lips heat up the room together. This lasts a few seconds and I can't help but watch, this is turning me on so badly I want to be between them kissing both of them at once. A bit of jealousy hits me and snaps me out of my trance as they part.

"Mina, That was nice." Brianna smiles at her.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. I just missed you so much." She giggles.

"I can see why you asked for Mina. You two behave, I need to ease myself and try to stop replaying what I just saw in my head." I go to Brianna and kiss her gently. " i'll be back soon."

"Ok." She says and winks at me. And I walk out of the room shutting the door behind me, running my hands through my hair in frustration while walking the corridor.