"I want to play with my niece after," Ethan whined. I rolled my eyes, pulling my finger from Lyra's grip as she began to cry.

"I'll be back soon, angel, don't worry," I told her. Y/N smiled once again and I placed a kiss to her lips before leaving.

We got into the car and began to drive to Luna's ballet class in silence. "Where is this place?" Ethan asks, after putting on some music. I kept driving and sighed.

"Not far, ah fuck, I can't remember when it ends," I said, going over the speed limit. He chuckled. "Do you ever plan on settling down bro?" I asked. He sighed.

"I can't find a ring, man," He said. I sighed. "I want to propose, but I need a fucking ring."

"Go where I got mine, they have nice ones," He shrugged. "You'll know when you see it, just keep looking."

"I went there, but, like, they don't have the one, you know?" I nodded. "I need the perfect ring for her." I nodded, pulling into the parking lot.

"You coming in?" I asked. He nodded, getting out of the car. I locked the car before walking into the place. Going to her class, I sighed. "We're early, oh thank god." I breathed. We entered the room, and I scanned the class for my three-year-old.

"There she is," Ethan said, pointing. I followed his gaze to see Luna tumbling over. I smiled, crossing my arms in front of my chest. "She's so cute, she got my looks." Ethan smiled, and I slapped him again.

"She's my daughter, you cocky fuck," I said. He rubbed his head as another parent frowned at us. I apologized. "I'm going to find her bag," I told him.

"And I'm coming." I rolled my eyes ad he followed me to the coatroom. "It's pink," I told him, looking for Luna's ballet bag.

"Yeah, they're all pink, shithead," He said, rolling his eyes. "Is it the one I gave her for Christmas?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah the Adidas one," I muttered, pulling back bags to look for hers. "Mom stitched her name on it," I said.

"Oh, found it," he said, holding it up. I nodded walking over to take it from him. "I can hold it." He said. I shook my head.

"Or I can hold it," I said. I tugged on the bag, but he refused to let go. "Ethan, give it to me," I said, gritting my teeth.

"Or I can just hold it Gr-" But Ethan was cut off by little girls running into the coatroom.

"Daddy?" Luna asked, running to me. I let the bag go as I opened my arms for her to run into. She hugged me and I lifted her up. "Uncle Eefin!" She exclaimed. All the little girls looked over at us, but Luna didn't seem to mind.

"Ready to go, Lune?" E asked. She nodded as he fixed her bag over his shoulder and we walked out of the building. "How was ballet class, my love?" Luna looked down at Ethan from my shoulders and smiled.

"Fun!" She squealed. Ethan and I chuckled as I put her in her car seat. "Tutu rip," She mumbled. I looked over to where she was pointing and took the fabric between my fingers. E looked back at us from the passenger seat.

"That's okay, princess, we can get you a new one," She smiled and nodded as I kissed her cheek. Closing the door behind me, I walked over to the driver's seat.

"Looks like someone ripped their tights too," Ethan chuckled, looking back as Luna kicked her legs. He ran a finger over her right knee, arm stretched back. She giggled. "Yup, she needs new tights." He told me. I nodded.

"We'll get them this weekend, okay?" I looked at her through the mirror and she nodded. Ethan grabbed the aux cord before I grabbed it back. "Ethan." I said.

"Eefin!" Luna giggled. I chuckled as Ethan turned around. He let the aux cord go. "Baby shark?" She asked. I sighed.

"You want me to play it?" I asked, glaring at Ethan. He looked confused as I handed him my phone. Luna squealed from the back seat. "Play the song, E," I told him.

Confused, he played the song as I played through the car. Luna squealed, clapping her hands. "Oh god, this song, right, I forgot." He muttered. I nodded, rolling my eyes.

We drove home in silence, just Luna singing out the lyrics to her song, being played on repeat, just as she liked. Pulling into the driveway, Ethan turned the song off. She whined as I pulled her out of her car seat. "Come on, we have to go see your little sister," I told her. She smiled.

"Lywa!" She said. I chuckled nodding. Walking into the house, Ethan right behind us, I put Luna down. "Lywa!" She called out for her sister, running around the house for her little sister.

"She might be sleeping, Lune," Ethan called. She turned around at his voice and frowned. "Let's take off your slippers?" He asked. She let out a loud sigh and I chuckled.

She walked over to Ethan and he picked her up. Sitting down on the couch, he put her on his knee and began untying her baller flats. "Sleeping?" She asked me. I nodded.

"I'll go see, okay?" She nodded and wrapped an arm behind Ethan's neck as he helped her take off her flats. "Don't drop her," I told Ethan as he rolled his eyes.

I ran up the stairs and walked into our room. I smiled as I saw y/n sitting on the bed, Lyra crawling around her. Y/N looked up at me and smiled. "Look, baby, daddy's home." Y/N said to Lyra. Lyra looked over at me and I smiled, sitting on the bed next to her.

"Come here, princess," I called to her. She looked up at me and tried to stand. I chuckled as she fell forward smiling. She crawled over to me as I grabbed her. She giggled, resting her head on my shoulder. "Someone's in a good mood," I said. Y/N smiled, getting out of bed.

"I didn't hear you guys come in," Y/N said, stretching her arms. I smiled, standing up next to her, Lyra in my arms. "Is she with E?" I nodded and followed her downstairs.

"Let's go see what uncle Ethan's up to?" I asked Lyra. She pulled on my hair and I chuckled.

"Ethan!" Y/N shouted as she went downstairs. I smiled, knowing he was up to something. And I was right.

Luna was stood on the dining with an open bag of skittles in her hands. Ethan, crouched on the floor beneath her, had his mouth open as she threw skittles into his mouth. She giggled as y/n walked over, taking the skittles from her.

"Mommy!" She shouted. Y/N shook her head and closed the bag, putting it up on a higher shelf. Ethan put Luna on the floor and took Lyra from my arms. I smiled going over to wrap my arms around y/n.

"I love uncle Eefin!" Luna shouted. Ethan chuckled and stuck his tongue out at me, holding Lyra in his arms. She started to mumble things and he looked down at her.

"What was that, Lyra?" He asked, softly. It was crazy, how quiet he got when he was around the girls.

"Eefin!" She shouted. Ethan looked at me eyes wide and I smiled.

"Her first word." Y/N said with a smile. Ethan's eyes filled with tears as he kissed Lyra on the head.