Chapter 48 [End]

Their plan worked, after a week of sending the letters, the Ten arrived at the school to arrest the Principle, accusing him of murdering underage children and committing actions not approved by them. Another Principle was placed, Miss Shi was chosen because she deserved it.

They went back to school after that, there were some changes. Hybrids were identified and were allowed to attend not just classes for one of their species, but as many as they had. This extended to all the creatures should they want to participate in the classes.

"I never thought we'd be back here so soon." Jungkook marveled at all the events that had transpired the past few weeks and shook his head in disbelief.

"I didn't think we'd be back at all." They were in Jungkook's dorm room, the stupid rule of not being able to bring other creatures to your dorm room was lifted and everyone had at least brought someone from different species since then.

"At least I get to be with you openly now." Taehyung joked, grabbing Jungkook's hand. But they both knew it wasn't a joke and both of them were serious about it.

"You know, I don't think I can say that I love you completely right now. But it's there and it'll grow." He turned to Taehyung, the older already staring at him, icy blue eyes glowing. "You know, your eyes were what caught my attention the first time I saw you, before I even knew about your curse." Taehyung smiled, threading his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

"Your eyes were what caught my attention too." They stared at each other before leaning forward and connecting their lips, no fear of someone barging in or telling them that they were going to be killed.

++++{ 15 Years Later }++++

"Taehyung-ah?" Jungkook pokes his head into the Principle's office, seeing his bonded sitting there at his desk and a smile graced his lips. "Look Hyeon, Daddy's here like I told you." The crying toddler in his arms lifts his head up to where Taehyung was, reaching his arms out for his dad.

Taehyung cooed at his son, who was now three years old and looking more like Jungkook by the day. He'd pouted about that for almost a month, but Jungkook promised they could have another one that was a copy of Taehyung.

"Aww, someone missed their Daddy? I missed you too baby." He hugged Hyeon, who immediately buried his face in Taehyung's neck and fell asleep, something that Jungkook had been trying to get him to do for an hour now.

"Can't believe he looks like me but loves you more." Jungkook grumbled, Taehyung laughing and giving his bonded a kiss.

"Don't worry, he'll grow out of it soon. Well, maybe." Jungkook kissed their sleeping son's forehead.

"How's work?" Taehyung sighed, looking at the pile of paperwork on the table, all registrations for the new school year.

Taehyung became a professor at Magix Academy after he graduated, so did Jungkook. The difference was that Taehyung took the job of the Principle when Miss Shi finally retired and Jungkook couldn't be happier in his spot as History Professor.

Yoongi and Seokjin had retired soon after they graduated, leaving a good amount of spots for newer blood to take their place.

Jimin started working for the Ten, an apprentice for the shapeshifters and hopefully the next candidate for the seat.

Hoseok and Namjoon were having a heck of a time trying to raise their twin daughters while also trying to handle all the work coming with actually being members of the Ten. It really surprised none of them, it was only a matter of time before Namjoon got there, Hoseok was more of a surprise than the genius fairy.

"I'll finish tomorrow, that is, if another batch doesn't come in. Think you can handle this year's rascals or are you ready to retire?" Taehyung teased and Jungkook smacked his arm. When they weren't working, it was just like they were teenagers again. Except they were bonded and they also had a son.

"How about you come home, huh? I made your favorite and Hyeon would be very happy having his Daddy to put him to sleep this time." Taehyung thought about it and then relented.

Besides, how could he ever say no to his family?

(Was this rushed? Absolutely. Do I care? I can't seem to be able to. This story has been on the back of my mind for a while and when I started to write it I was so excited but then more things piled up and I really can't say it stayed my favorite story to write. I have so many other stories that I want to start writing before school starts - even though I still have a month left - and I had to finish this first. I'm glad and thankful for everyone who read this book and went through this journey with me. I'm thankful to all of you!}