Chapter 12

Jungkook's favorite part of the whole Academy - besides the History class - was probably the music studio where Mrs. Park taught. She didn't spend much time there after classes which left it all for whoever wanted to practice or just stay there and enjoy the silence. Surprisingly, not many people wanted to go there for it to be fought over.

But on that day, he just happened to go inside when someone was already in there. The sound of the violin being played had filled the room and masked his entrance, giving him the chance to see who it was that was playing without the music stopping immediately.

It was that witch - that he still didn't know the name of - and he was moving around the room while playing the violin. He looked almost angelic with the way his eyes were closed and his focus was solely on the violin.

"Don't you think staring at someone like that is creepy?" Jungkook jumped in surprise, his eyes moving up to meet those of the witch's.

"W-What? Who said I was staring at you? I was staring at the instrument."

"Yeah, staring at me at the same time."

"No, that-that's not how it works! Ugh!" He stomped his foot and turned to go out of the room, done with this conversation when the witch stopped him.

"Wait." He turned around and frowned at him.

"What?" The witch came closer to him and placed his hand on his cheek, turning his head to look at him and Jungkook blinked in surprise, cheeks turning red again.

"H-hey, what do you think you're doing?" He back away when the witch started coming closer, their noses almost brushing and he shut his eyes, waiting for something to happen when he heard laughter. He opened his eyes and saw the witch laughing while holding his stomach and he saw red.

"You-you actually thought-this is so hilarious Merlin help me!" He started slapping his thigh but Jungkook lifted his fist and brought it down on the fairy's shoulder, smiling when he bent down in pain.

"You don't get to mess with me and get away with it, witch." The witch glared at him and then got up, Jungkook would've been scared he would hex him or something but his mind was far too gone to think about the consequences.

"How come you're the only person who looks me in the eye and hasn't begged on his knees for me yet?" Jungkook blinked at that and before he could even answer, the witch cut him off again.

"Do you use some kind of protection against spells? In all of these years, there hasn't been a single person who could resist my eyes." Jungkook glared at the witch and then pushed him away, turning his back to him and walking to the door. He halted for a second and loved his head around to look the witch in the eyes again.

"Oh right, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I never got your name." The witch grinned and grabbed his violin, placing it on his shoulder again.

"Kim Taehyung."