Chapter 14

"Why are you following me?"

Jungkook huffed and turned around, seeing Taehyung acting as if he was just looking at the posters hung on the walls. Just like he'd done all the while Jungkook had been walking to his dorm room. It was only a fairies dorm so Taehyung wouldn't be allowed in unless Jungkook snuck him in, which he wouldn't do. He was too tired to cause problems.

"I'm not following you. We just seem to be going in the same direction." The witch walked over to stand next to him and Jungkook had to crane his neck upward slightly since he wasn't floating. And that was because he was exhausted from the swimming class he had with the mermaids and it practically broke his wings. His fault for trying to bat against the water with them.

"Oh yeah? What in the name of fairy dust, do you need in the fairy dorms?" Taehyung's lulled his head from side to side as he hummed and then smiled.

"Well, since you're asking. I need you." Jungkook was so taken aback by the answer that he took a couple of steps away from the witch, eyes narrowing at him.

"What do you need me for?"

"I just need you to accompany me somewhere." That didn't lessen Jungkook's suspicion on the witch and stayed in his position, not moving to follow Taehyung even when he walked a few steps away from him.

"Where?"

"Somewhere."

"That doesn't answer my question." Taehyung rolled his eyes and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the other side of the school.

"Why are we going over to the staff's side of the school?" His brows creased in confusion but Taehyung placed his finger against his lips, telling him not to make a sound and Jungkook didn't know why he listened.

"Here drink this." Taehyung handed him a small bottle with lavender liquid, taking a gulp himself and Jungkook blinked in shock when he disappeared right before his eyes before he remembered. This was a witch, of course they had these kind of tricks.

He could still feel Taehyung's hand around his so he wasn't worried about not seeing each other and took a gulp as well, finishing what was left in the small container before placing it down on the ground. He guessed he was also invisible now because Taehyung started tugging him down the hallway again.

In all honesty, they both shouldn't be doing this. Sneaking into the staff area and main offices of the Principle and Vice Principles, but it looks like that's what they were doing.

He saw the Principle, Kim Hejoon, coming out of his office and before the door could close, Taehyung pulled him inside. Barely making it through before the door closed behind them, Kim Hejoon coming back inside.

And so they were locked inside the room with none other than the most powerful man in the school.