Chapter 17

The first floor didn't have anyone present. Well, it was a Saturday and most would either stay in their dorms or go outside to participate in the clubs they signed up for. Right now, he was thankful.

He quickly checked all the name tags on the doors and sighed seeing that Taehyung's wasn't there. A huff escaped from between his lips, he was ready to just barrel his way through, not caring whether anyone sees him or not but he knew he couldn't. So he just stayed as silent as a bat while he climbed the stairs and onto the second floor.

There was no one lurking around and he felt a sigh of relief pour out of him. He started looking at the name tags, once again finding no Taehyung so he went up to the next floor. The third floor also had no one so Jungkook quickly got to work, he was checking the third door when he heard footsteps and voices. He panicked, looking around, trying to find somewhere to hide because if these people realize he isn't a witch, only the Ten know what would happen to him.

He pressed himself against the door accidentally, breathing labored and sweating buckets. He saw the outline of the three bodies coming closer to him and he clamped his eyes shut, waiting for them to see him when the door behind him opened and he fell backwards, falling on his ass before the door closed shut again.

When he opened his eyes and looked up, he found familiar ice blue ones staring into his own. He jolted upwards, banging their heads together and they both groaned. Jungkook in embarrassment and pain, Taehyung in pain and frustration.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He snapped at the young fairy as he rubbed his pounding forehead.

"I'm sorry!" Jungkook squeaked out and scrambled up, also holding his red forehead, cheeks almost the same color. "I was looking for you and I knew you weren't out on campus so I had to come find you." Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the fairy and turned his head to the side.

"What's so important that you broke a rule? Thought you were a good boy." Jungkook's cheeks heated up again.

"Don't make me cause you another bruise." Taehyung raised his hands in surrender. "I need you to come and tell my friends what we heard in the Principle's room. Taehyung if this is true, anyone born a hybrid in danger. You knew this and chose not to do anything." The witch shrugged his shoulders.

"It isn't my battle to fight. Besides, there's nothing I could've done. I couldn't go against the Ten, the Principle or the Vice Principles. What would you want me to do?" Jungkook sighed in frustration and grabbed Taehyung's arm, staring him in the eye.

"You could've warned anyone who you suspected is a hybrid. Hoseok might be Taehyung, I have reason to believe so. He's scared and his parents might not even be alive, hell! The Ten might've killed them for bonding and Hoseok barely escaped that tragedy! We don't know! I'm not going to stand by if there's a chance for him to be alive!" Jungkook's eyes burned with an intense fire. Taehyung squinted his eyes, he saw the way the blue in Jungkook's eyes shifted to become more prominent and he bit his lip.

"Jungkook, you might have more in common with hybrids than you think."

(I had some time so I decided to get some of the chapters for this story done. I really think this is going to be one of the longest stories I've ever written. Chapter wise. I hope you're enjoying it so far!)