Chapter 15

Cursing wasn't something Jungkook did frequently. But now, he wanted to zap the witch with some kind of spell that'll keep him in a coma for at least three years.

He couldn't do it now though. Not when they were standing in front of the principle, both invisible and getting expelled the moment they are found out. Which was the most likely scenario.

Funny, it was only two months ago when he was begging his parents not to send him here and yet he was getting attached to it and the people living inside it's walls.

Taehyung's hand was still holding his as tightly as possible, obviously not wanting to accidentally separate and he didn't want that to happen either, so he squeezed his hand tightly.

"Did you get it done?" He jolted slightly when he heard the Principle talk, almost screeching if Taehyung hadn't clamped his hand over his mouth when a pixie appeared out of thin dust so close to them. So much so that the pixie could've knocked them over if they hadn't acted quick enough.

"He's disposed of." Jungkook's eyes widened and he squeezed Taehyung's hand around his mouth tighter.

Maybe they're talking about something else. Yeah; they couldn't possibly do something like that.

"Such disgraces to the world and Magix Academy. Make sure that we know of anyone else. We don't need word getting out that we have hybrids in the Academy." The horror on Jungkook's face was terrifying and he stepped back, accidentally bumping into one of the cupboards, causing it to move.

The Principle and Pixie turned to them, both creatures narrowing their eyes. The pixie moved forward to them and Jungkook panicked, Taehyung's hands were suddenly gone and he was frozen.

He would've stayed in his place when the pixie reached his hand out to touch him if Taehyung hadn't finally moved him at the last second and so the pixie felt nothing, turning around to shrug at the Principle.

"Probably just the giants running around that caused this. All done sir?" The man nodded and so Pixie man disappeared again.

It took for than an hour for the Principle to finally go out and when they were away from the staff's side of the school and away from earshot. Jungkook screamed at Taehyung until his throat felt raw.

"WHAT ARE YOU?! STUPID?! WE COULD'VE GOTTEN CAUGHT AND SO MUCH TROUBLE WOULD'VE ENSUED. DID YOU NOT THINK ABOUT ANY OF THE CONSEQUENCES!?! AND DRAGGING ME INTO IT TOO?!?" Taehyung wasn't fazed at all and just shrugged his shoulder, his mouth tugging into a smirk.

"I do that all the time and never get caught. It was your fault we were almost found out." Jungkook glared at him and Taehyung narrowed his eyes, leaning down to stare Jungkook in the eye.

"...have your eyes always had these blue swirls in them? Could've sworn they were pure brown." Jungkook scoffed and leaned away, cheeks burning slightly.

"You should get your eyes checked then. My eyes have no problems and I'm never ever going to look, talk or interact with you for the rest of me studying in this Academy."

And with that, he turned around and walked away from the Witch.

But Taehyung knew he was lying.