Chapter 2

Going through portals always made Jungkook feel dizzy. It actually felt like it was trying to get him to throw up his breakfast or lunch depending on when they decided to go.

They didn't use it much, seeing as it made them all feel sick to their stomachs and would prefer flying but they couldn't because of the fact that they lived in this human community.

So when Jungkook fell to his knees, and grabbed the plastic bag he had prepared especially, and vomited everything he had eaten that day.

His parents didn't come out in a better shape, but at least they didn't embarrass themselves further by throwing up.

"You'll get used to it, sweetie." His mother patted him on the back, she was devoid of her usual tan color and Jungkook was sure she was holding back from doing exactly what he did.

And god finally, finally, his dad's and his mom's wings popped into existence and so did his. He immediately started floating from the ground and then his parents waved their hands over the bags, causing them to float and follow after them.

Jungkook flicked some of his hair out of his face and looked at the school. Students were piling in, he saw werewolves and vampires mocking each other but the smiles on their faces told him they didn't mean it in a bad way.

He also saw some elves, they stood out from the crowd because of their ethereal looks and the pointed ears. His eyes widened when he saw a man thrice the size of everyone around, moving over to the Giant section of the school.

The school wasn't small, not at all and Jungkook wondered how he wasn't going to get lost.

He didn't notice when a blonde haired male that was coming up and they bumped into each other. He fell down onto his side with a grunt wile the other male rubbed his head.

"Ow, I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings! I gotta get to the auditorium for my first check-up of the semester!" The blonde helped him up and his eyes widened when his body shifted and changed until he had wings and almost looked like Jungkook.

His shock must've been very obvious on his face because the blonde - brunette? - frowned and then looked down at himself.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I still can't completely control my shapeshifting when I'm not concentrating." He turned back to being the blonde that Jungkook had seen and he had to blink twice. First day and he had already seen a shapeshifter in the flesh.

"Anyway, I'm Park Jimin. A level B shapeshifter, first time at Magix?" Jimin held out his hand and Jungkook shook it.

"Yeah, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm a fairy but I'm not sure which level I am yet." Jimin frowned for a moment again before a smile graced his face.

"Don't worry. Your tests are on your magic if I'm not mistaken. Mine was shapeshifting and I got a C at first, because I wasn't in full control. But I upgraded to B in my second year, last year." Jungkook nodded and then Jimin turned to his parents who were smiling at the two.

"It seems like you'll fit in perfectly, sweetie. Then we'll be going, Mr. Min should be here soon and he'll take good care of you I'm sure." Jungkook nodded and then his parents left after kissing him on the forehead both.

Jimin smiled at him and wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm going to the auditorium but you're coming there after anyway for the opening ceremony with everyone else. I'll see you there!" Jimin grinned before unwrapping his hand and running off.

Jungkook sighed and stared at his bag until a shadow loomed over him.

"Jeon Jungkook?"