Chapter 32

"Oh my fairy dust, I did it!"

Everyone in the room turned to Jungkook after his outburst and he blushed, not having expected the attention and shrunk into himself.

They were in another hybrid meeting and he was with Aesook, Kaeyoung and Junho because he was the closest to these three. And while he was concentrating on turning his hair color back the same shade it was before, it suddenly did as he wished and he couldn't help but cry out in happiness.

"There you go, slut!" Kaeyoung slapped him on his back and cackled, a mad grin on her face. "You're just starting. Soon, you're going to shape shift into someone and you'll forget you ever had a problem with your powers." Jungkook grinned sheepishly and then turned to look at his friends. Hoseok has fallen asleep because he hadn't been doing homework the past few days and apparently, being in the middle of planning a war didn't mean he could skip on doing them and it ended up in him losing sleep.

Jimin and Namjoon were playing with pixie cards, a game where two or more people place down spells in the shape of cards and the person with the least spells aimed at him wins. So far, Namjoon wasn't looking too good with the way he was coughing up glitter and his hair was a bright purple color.

Taehyung was the only person who was paying attention to him and it made him blush when he felt the other's gaze on him. He didn't feel uncomfortable but he didn't feel comfortable either. It was difficult to explain especially after that morning four days ago.

"Yeah, especially since you're an A class fairy right? Heard no fairy gets into A class if they didn't have potential and aren't strong enough." Aesook nudged him with her elbow and he swatted at her but she just grinned. "What've you done to the Principle and Vice Principle that it impressed them so much?" Jungkook snorted and rolled his eyes.

"I just gave life to a plant and then killed it before killing a squirrel. Ya know, no big deal." There was a gasp and they all turned to see that Namjoon had thrown all the cards away and turned to Jungkook, eyes as wide as saucers.

"You passed the last test perfectly?" Jungkook frowned and nodded, not understanding what was so surprising about that. Every fairy did the same test.

"Jungkook-ah, did you take the life source of the squirrel and not faint?" The fairy hesitantly nodded, feeling like he won't really like the answer.

"I don't understand, Namjoon. Why is it so important?" The other fairy gulped and them but his bottom lip.

"Jungkook-ah, no fairy had gone through the last test without fainting or having to visit the nurse after. Not since three years ago." Jungkook paled and his hands started to shake. Now he understood why Namjoon was making a big deal out of a simple test.

"So you're telling me that just because I did that, they—he—"

"He's probably been keeping an eye on you more than the other students."