Chapter 35

"I saw them coming in through the back." Jungkook's hand froze mid-way to his mouth. His head snapped up to look at Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon joining him as they looked alarmed.

"How many?" Jimin frowned and pursed his lips, leaning down slightly as if to make sure no one would hear them.

"Around 80, they're not expecting resistance because they think no one realizes. Or they just know what we're going to do and a bigger army is waiting for us outside the walls." Hoseok stabbed the meat in front of him with his fork.

"We have to warn the others. I'm going to go and sit with BoAh and the others, they know how to spread the word. Jungkook-ah, you have to be careful, okay? You have to follow the vampires outside through the tunnels. We'll join you soon." Jungkook gave a sharp nod and got up, walking out of the cafeteria as if there was nothing wrong while Hoseok went over to the vampires to warn them.

Taehyung, who was with his fellow witches this time, saw him walking out and Jungkook gave him a look that he knew wasn't good, so he excused himself as well.

"What's happening?" The witch asked as he fell into line with Jungkook and the fairy answered as normally as possible.

"They're here." Taehyung noticed the way Jungkook's hand was slightly shaking so he held it in his own, hiding both their hands behind their bodies so no one would see if they happen to be here. Though it didn't matter anymore, they were running away.

Soon, they saw the vampires and all the hybrids that couldn't fly or swim with them. The professors were probably still eating and didn't know what was happening outside or inside the school.

"Alright everyone!" BoAh's voice echoed through her room and out into the halls where all the hybrids were standing. "We can't act like a bunch of idiots, pushing each other around or stepping on one another. I want a single line until you get to the other side and if there is trouble, whistle as hard as you can so that the others don't come after you anymore. Got it?! Now line up!" Jungkook and Taehyung we're almost at the beginning of the line and started running down with the others the moment BoAh gave the signal.

It wasn't long before they got to the other side, and they all flattened themselves against the wall before pushing open the wall. A vampire-fairy hybrid checked that the coast was clear and then motioned them forward.

They all scattered once they entered the forest, the vampires jumping onto the trees while the werewolves changed to their wolf forms and dashed to their meeting point with the mermaids.

The fairy's, nymphs and a few more hybrids stayed with Jungkook and Taehyung who had a bag of invisibility potions with them so that they could fly without being seen.

"Alright, everyone have a vial?" Jungkook asked and they nodded, downing the liquid and waiting so that they were invisible before flying or taking off deeper into the forest.

"Ready?" Jungkook asked Taehyung and the witch squeezed his hand in confirmation since they couldn't see each other.

"Yeah, lets go." The fairy started flapping his wings and lifted them both off of the ground. Because they were flying, it didn't take them long at all to get to the lake and by that time, the potion was slowly starting to wear off.

Mr. Kim was with the mermaids, who had all changed to their humans forms and Mr. Min had brought out Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon with him through the emergency rooms just before the school went into lockdown to keep all the students in.

"Jungkook-ah, finally, you're all here. Now, everyone who is a fairy hybrid and can perform magic, step forward." Jungkook and at least 20 other students stepped up, ready to help each other open a portal bug enough for everyone to go through in more than just one line.

"Alright, on the count of three!" Namjoon's voice echoed and they all lifted their hands up, purple and blue swirls coming out and wrapping around their arms. The moment Namjoon said three, the swirls burst out and connected halfway before becoming bigger and bigger, creating a large portal. The other side was a place Mr. Kim and Mr. Min had picked out. Jungkook guessed it was their house that they couldn't live in with their son.

The two professors rushed everyone through as fast as they could, seeing as there were at least 90 hybrids not including the few who brought their friends who were pure and they trusted with their lives.

"Isn't this a delightful surprise?" Jungkook froze when he heard the voice and turned his head to see the Principle standing there, his army standing at the ready behind his back.

They were in deep trouble.