Chapter 16

Taehyung wasn't lying when he said Jungkook's eyes had changed color. The fairy himself noticed too and hoped no one else did. So far he was safe but that didn't explain why his eyes suddenly changed color.

And besides that, Hoseok was acting suspiciously. More on guard and looking behind his back as if he was expecting an army or something to suddenly spring out and kidnap him.

Jungkook understood why now because everyone was doing the same. It was like they feared that they were hybrids, even if they didn't know. He also had that fear, especially with this sudden change of color in his eyes.

"Namjoon hyung, I need to tell you all something. Please tell Jimin and Hoseok to come to and don't freak out okay? It's very important and...I think it might change the way we look at the Ten and the Principle." He looked over his shoulder and all around, making sure no one could hear them even if both of them were in their dorm and the older looked at him weirdly. But thankfully, he didn't question and nodded, seeming to understand that what Jungkook had to tell them must be very important that he was paranoid of his own shadow.

While Namjoon flew to get the two Jungkook had asked for, the fairy himself dared to go to the witch dorms that were located in one of the large towers of the schools. He didn't understand why but it had something to do with the fact that the witches liked direct sunlight for when they are making their potions for class. 'The tower is the best place', they would say and so they were given what they wanted.

Jungkook had absolutely no idea what he was going to do when he got there but he hoped he would formulate a plan where he could find Taehyung without actually alerting anyone to his presence in the dorms because not will it just be embarrassing, it would get him detention at best, suspension at worst.

Having that invisibility potion Taehyung gave him right now would've been incredible.

He peeked around the corner, making sure that he was barely visible before inspecting the corridors. The stairs were on the other side and he cursed Taehyung and the witches for this. Thankfully, there were only two other students and they looked like they were younger than Jungkook, so if they asked why they couldn't recognize him, he could lie and say it was because he took different classes since he was older.

Yeah, that would work.

He hid his wings behind his jacket - he didn't know the spell his parents would use to hide his wings - and then walked as confidently as he could toward the stairs. The two witches only turned to him for a moment before ignoring him and going back to whatever they were talking about.

He repressed a sigh of relief as he walked up the stairs and almost made a run for it when he was close to the top. Keyword; almost.

And now the real challenge, finding where Taehyung's dorm was.