Chapter 43

Taehyung's family was...impressive to say the least. They were huge and he wasn't exaggerating. The witch had six siblings, five sisters and one brother not including Taehyung himself.

It seemed like Mrs. Kim never had a break because all of them were a year younger than the last. The oldest being 21 years old. They all had the same curse as Taehyung, too. Including Taehyung, only his younger brother and second older sister have found their best match.

They were all happy to see Taehyung, hugging and smothering him with kisses, but then the interrogations started.

"Who allowed you to leave school, huh?" His eldest sister, Jiyon, reprimanded and slapped him upside the head. He hissed and glared at her but only huffed when his mother, Aina, also took her side.

"It's not my fault the Principle is a psycho who wants to kill hybrids. I'm here to get the elders to agree to support us in overthrowing the Ten and making sure the Principle doesn't kill more innocent lives." His mother and older sister raised an eyebrow at him, his second eldest sister, Dina, sighed and sat up from her place on the couch.

"Well, you'll have to speak with grandfather about that. Congratulations by the way, you might make him happy enough by finding you best match and he'll immediately get the other elders to agree." Jungkook and Taehyung were happy to hear that.

Taehyung's family dotted on Jungkook, as if he were their own son. The witch hadn't been lying when he said witches were open minded, none of them batted an eyelash over the fact that he was a fairy-shapeshifter hybrid. He was glad about the thought that this mission might turn out to be easier than they expected. There was no guarantee about anything, but just the small hope that they were going to get the elders to agree was enough to make them happy.

"Have you talked with your parents already, dear?" Aina was a gentle woman, despite being a witch. They were thought to be evil and liked to curse every person they came upon. Humans really had weird myths about them. They weren't completely far fetched but they're more or less exaggerated.

The family also didn't talk about Taehyung's father and Jungkook didn't want to ask in case it was a sensitive topic.

"Yes, ma'am. My Gran told us to do this after remembering that it might still be legal and we hope it works with no problems." Aina nodded and then walked to the kitchen, insisting that they stay her to wait for Taehyung's grandfather and also eat dinner with them.

Taehyung and Jungkook were reluctant because the faster they finished, the faster they could go onto the next creatures, which were the shapeshifters for them. In the end, they agreed and Taehyung dragged him to his bedroom upstairs.

There were two beds, one belonged to Taehyung and the other belonged his younger brother. They sat down on Taehyung's bed and Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Your family is really amazing. I never knew someone could have this many kids." Taehyung grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at Jungkook.

"We witches love having children. Something that me and you will—" Jungkook slapped his hand over Taehyung's mouth before he could finish that sentence, face burning red.

"Who said I'm marrying you? Just because I'm your best match doesn't mean I'm forced to be anything to you." Taehyung brows furrowed, taking Jungkook's hand off of his mouth then proceeded to pin him down on the bed.

"You're mine. I don't give a fuck that you're my best match, I would've fallen in love and tried to date you anyway. It wasn't the fact that you weren't affected by my curse that drew me to you, it was just the way you were. The way you acted and talked and smiled that made me want to make you mine. And hell be damned if I let you walk away." Jungkook was blushing so much that even the tips of his ears were bright red. Before he could even say anything, Taehyung leaned down and kissed him breathless.

He didn't pull back until they were both almost suffocating and even then would take a quick gulp of air and capture his lips again.

"Tae—Hyung—fuck—"

They stopped when there was a knock on the door and Jungkook scrambled from under Taehyung, trying to look normal as Dina poked her head in, raising an eyebrow.

"Mother said to keep the door open and that dinner will be ready soon so either way you should probably come downstairs. Grandpa is also here by the way, he's very delighted to know that you're home with your curse lifted." Jungkook buried his face in his hands as Dina continued talking whole Taehyung just grinned.

"Well then, you heard her, little fairy. Shall we?" Jungkook glared at the witch and got up, ignoring the hand extended to him and walked out, waiting for Taehyung to join him.

When the witch did, he still had that smug grin on his face and Jungkook hated how much he didn't mind it. If it were someone else, he'd have punched them already. They walked down the stairs, Dina giving them suspicious side glances, as if she knew what they'd been doing before she came in. She probably did.

Taehyung grandfather was just as gruff and unfriendly as Jungkook had imagined him to be. He didn't know why, but he just seemed to be the kind of person if he didn't have any problems with allowing his grandchildren to be under a curse.

But at the same time, he cared for his family deeply. Or do Taehyung said. The man's face showed no emotion. That is, until his eyes landed on Jungkook.