|| INTRODUCTION ||

When I woke up and noticed everything wasn't as my mind told me, my world changed completely. 'My special one' and I did meet, we stayed together until this day, and all the ones who were in my dreams appeared in real life too. However, I can't hide the fact that I'm intrigued to know how the "Linking dreams" actually work. My friends who know about this are telling me to stop thinking about the past and focus on everything that is currently happening, still, I can't hesitate to return to those dreams I once had. They taught me a lesson; many, too be honest. Therefore, they showed me the way I should feel different emotions, how I should control my deepest feelings, and the way I should love somebody.

I don't miss the danger, nor the riskiness of each dream; I'm scared to be inside a "black dream" again or have one of those nightmares. But even though the months had passed since then, I still want to know what are the "linking dreams"... it seems that nobody has a clue. All the articles are the same, they say the things people assume to know and the few things science can teach us. I know there are more things beyond the current investigations; I know there has to be something else behind these odd dreams.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Here is another sequel for the ones who waited for it. I want to invite you to read the first part/season if you haven't since you might not understand the storyline for this book. Also, thank you so much for choosing to read the sequel! I hope you enjoy it all the way. Love you all and have an awesome day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------