27 || Best Friends Fight

Start from the beginning

"Hope be happy you at least have someone who worried about you" she said not wanting to be rude, but she often seemed to be gloomy at almost anything.

Hope and Hayley were surprised as the blonde went to put her bag on the trunk. "Take care of her, she seem more down and a downer lately" Hayley asked Hope who nodded.

"I will, Sabrina is maybe like that because of what's happening to her" she presumed. "I couldn't imagine being cursed like that, not being able to love and to be evil the rest of your life...she has the life of a nightmare" she winced feeling very bad for the teenage girl.

"HOPE!" called Rebekah waiting in the car.

As everybody got together to say by to the girls Sabrina stood to the side seeing as they all hugged her goodbye. "Sabrina come on, in" Davina said giving the girl a hug.

She smiled softly at her. "Thanks D, hope i see you guys soon" she said as one by one they all hugged her.

"I will miss your sarcastic comment darling" Kol laughed and she giggled. "Everybody does" she cockily said.

"Come back next time too" Elijah said giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Eh...maybe" she winced and he nodded knowing she will come back.

As she went to hug Hayley the she hybrid hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear. "Klaus said to go in to say goodbye, for Hope's sake" she murmur to her.

Sabrina nodded. "Oh i forgot something coming back" she said going inside. Once inside Klaus stood there smiling at her. He had already said goodbye to his daughter and now he wanted to say goodbye privately.

"Hope will so hate to know I'm in some way involved with her dad" she smiled and he rustle. "Let's hope she doesn't' wouldn't bare to see her mad at us, although it would be funny as she scrunches her eyebrows together like her mother" they cackle knowing it was true.

"So will i see you anytime soon?" she asked him stepping in front of him. He smirked pulled her closer by the waist. "Oh love I'm everywhere," she giggled. "Anyways i do have to go attend that talent show the school holds"

"They still do that?" she said shocked. "Every year, and i do expect to see you there" he told her and her eyes widen shaking her head. "Oh no, I'm good" she said.

Sabrina looked down blushing. He raised her head with his finger under her chin. "You have talent love, you need to use it" he reassured her.

Not convinced but hoping he didn't insist she nodded. "Now come here" he said and pulled her in for a kiss. She moved her lips with his warm ones.

Her hands went around his neck and his one her lower waist

Her hands went around his neck and his one her lower waist. Klaus was a gentlemen and so touching her lower wasn't an option unless she wanted.

It was a slow process but Sabrina could feel her body warm up as they kissed.

"Bri-THE HELL!" they pulled apart when Hope walked in. She looked at them shocked and grossed out.

"Oh shit"

~~~

As Sabrina and Hope sat in the back seat of the BMW car. Rebekah and Marcel looked from time to time at the two best friends.

They never fought, but when they did it was ugly, because it wasn't yelling or insulting at each other. But it was the silent treatment.

"So you girls excited to go back to school?" asked Rebekah hoping to break the ice.

"Yeah to see your friends back those two girl um Lizzie and Josie" Marcel helped out.

"Hm i actually am, at least they wont kiss my dad," Hope snarl glaring at Sabrina who sank down on her seat. "you're not going to say something?"

Sabrina shrugged. "What do you want me to say Hope" she said in defense. Sabrina would always have something to answer, but right now it was awkward and blank on what to say to Hope.

"How i found you and my dad kissing!" snapped Hope. "You know what I'm not talking to you if you're going to yell" Sabrina says before throwing herself on the third road seat.

Marcel and Rebekah shared a look. They didn't have kids and only by having them two here it kind of made them glad they couldn't.

"Music?" asked Marcel.

"NO!" they both yelled.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Wow, best friends fights are always the worst.

Hope caught Sabrina and Klaus kissing and she seems mad. Poor Sabrina now she has Hope angry at her even after what happened to her.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Comment what you think!

sincerely,

-WHORV06