"Shush, Hazel's sleeping," You whispered. His eyes widened. You dragged him by the arm and up into your room. Closing the room door behind you. You sat him on the bed and he fell back into it.

"I wanna see princess..." He mumbled. You smiled but sighed. You ran a hand through his hair as he sat back. He stood up out of bed and fell back down. "Princess." He said.

"You can see her in the morning, Gray," He shook his head, but you stood up, holding him down by his shoulder. "Let's go to bed," You said. He shook his head as you tried to pull off his shirt, now drenched in sweat and smelled like alcohol.

"No, I have a wifey," He said, trying to stop you from taking his shirt off. You rolled your eyes and pulled it off of him as he grabbed a pillow. "I love her." He mumbled, squeezing the pillow. You smiled.

"She loves you too," You said pulling him back into the bed. You pulled the sheets from under him and covered him. He pushed it away and buried his face into the pillow. "Grayson, you need to drink water," You said. He didn't look up at you, or say anything.

You shook his shoulder, waiting for him to respond, but soon pulled him away from the pillow, to see him already asleep. You smiled, running a hand through his hair. He mumbled in his sleep and you sighed, crawling into bed next to him. Wrapping an arm around his back, you closed your eyes and finally fell asleep, knowing Grayson was sleeping next to you.

---

You woke up to the feeling of something hitting your stomach. You opened your eyes to see Grayson's arm resting on your stomach where he'd flung it. You sat up and poked him in the side. "Gray," You whispered. He didn't wake up. You shook his shoulder gently, a hand barely wrapping around his bicep. "Grayson." His eyes shot open and he shut them, turning to his side.

"Why does my head hurt?" He groaned. You sighed getting up to get a water bottle left on your dresser. You handed it to him as he sat up and drank some. "Why do I feel like...?" He trailed off to take a sip of water again.

"Shit?" You suggested. He looked at you and frowned. "You were drunk, last night." You said. He thought back and you rolled your eyes.

"I- oh fuck, I swear it was an accident," He said. You nodded and sat next to him, head on his shoulder. "I thought my drink was in front of me but I forgot and I took someone else's and it was really good and I just drank it and someone gave me more and I should've known they were all laughing and-" He stopped rambling and looked down at you.

"It's okay, Grayson, I know you wouldn't drink," You said. He nodded and gave you a smile. "Want me to go get breakfast?" You asked, slipping out of bed once again. You looked down at him as he sighed.

"Is Hazel up?" He asked. You shrugged. "I'm not hungry, I just have a headache." He said. You nodded.

"Advil?" You asked. He nodded. You kissed his forehead before making your way downstairs.

After searching through the medicine cabinet for the Advil, you finally found it. Grabbing a few more water bottles you began to make your way upstairs. Walking into the room, you saw Hazel sitting on Grayson's chest, hands in his hair. You smiled and made your way over. "Hi," Grayson said, as sat on the bed. Hazel looked over and raised her arms and smiled at you.

"Mommy!" She said. You smiled. You handed Grayson the bottle of Advil and he opened it with his hands. The three-year-old watched him unscrew the bottle in curiosity and looked back up at you. "Daddy sick?" She asked. You nodded.

"Yup and daddy needs to take his medicine, so can you get off of me, princess?" Grayson asked with a smile. You pulled her off of Grayson and he sat up. She sat in your lap and watched him put the pill in his mouth, raising his eyebrows as he took a sip of his water.

Hazel reached for the bottle Grayson had set on the bed and took it into her hands. You took the water bottle from Grayson's hands as he rolled over to face you and Hazel. You looked down to see her trying to open the bottle. "Oh no baby, you don't need this," You said, taking it out of her hands. She looked back at you as you placed it on your nightstand, away from your reach. Grayson chuckled.

"All better?" She asked him. He nodded and stuck out his palm. She put her on tiny palm against his and he closed his eyes. "Daddy sleepy." Hazel turned to whisper to you. You nodded and smiled.

"Let's leave him alone?" You asked. She shook her head and crawled out of your lap. She curled up against him and he wrapped an arm around her tiny body. She smiled at you and giggled as Grayson squeezed her.

"You sleepy, princess?" Grayson whispered to her. She turned around and nodded, shutting her eyes. You smiled. "Wake me up at 11, baby, I have a meeting at 1." You nodded. "Unless you're gonna sleep too, I can set an alarm," He said, reaching back for his phone. You shook your head.

"I'm not tired, babe, I'll wake you up," He nodded, setting his phone in front Hazel, too lazy to put it back. You looked down at her, eyes darting between the both of you. "Are you gonna sleep too, angel?" She shook her head and took his large phone into her small hands.

"Max and Ruby!" She said, opening Netflix. You shook your head and smiled. She played an episode and you immediately reached over to lower the sound. She frowned at you.

"You'll wake him up." You whispered pointing at Grayson. She turned to see him already asleep. Her eyes widened and she turned the noise off. "You don't need to listen?" You asked.

She pointed at Grayson and put a finger to her lips, telling you to be quiet. You smiled and reached over to brush her short hair back. She turned to kiss Grayson on the cheek. "Goodnight daddy," She whispered to him. You smiled.

"Okay, come downstairs when you want breakfast, okay?" You said to her. She nodded and gave you a smile, bearing her teeth. You leaned over and kissed them both on the forehead and headed downstairs, looking back to see Grayson and your daughter curled up together.  

*****

AN// hey loves, just a heads up, the part about the barbies and the part with the shirt, weren't mine. it'd be like impossible to trace back where they came from, so ill just leave it as those two ideas weren't mine :) luv you all <3