God will help you

God will help you❤️

Verse: "Let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy and we will find grace to help us when we need it most." Hebrews 4:16

Maybe right now you are facing a storm. Maybe you are battling an illness or maybe you have lost a loved one. No matter what you are going through: God wants to grab your hand and help you through it.

I have faced many storms in my life. When I was 13 I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. When I was 18 I was officially diagnosed with bipolar type one. I struggled with depression and suicidal thoughts for years. Even though I wasn't talking to God at that time, I knew He was helping me. He was there and was helping me at my darkest moments.

No matter what you are going through, God want to help you through it and always be there for you. (Psalm 121:1-2) He just wants you to run into His arms so He can comfort you, love you, help you, encourage you, guide you, forgive you, and so much more.

God has amazing promises for you:

God will love you forever. (Psalm 136:1) God will never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5) God will comfort you. (Isaiah 49:13) God is always faithful. (Psalm 33:4) God keeps His promises. (Deuteronomy 7:9) God is good. (Psalm 31:19) God has an amazing plan for your life. (Jeremiah 29:11)

When you run into God's arms He will give you everything you need to fight this battle and win! Because with God on your side, you can do anything! (Matthew 19:26)

God loves you and just wants to help you. So go running into His arms! He can't wait to see you!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am really struggling and I need your help. I am running into your arms. I ask that you please grab my hand and help me through this. I can't do life without you Lord. Please stay close by my side as we walk through this storm. I believe in you. I believe that you hear my cry and that you will help me. I praise because you are so good.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

-Caty From SGC❤️