Your Second Mistake

Start from the beginning

"Yes I'm going to get dressed, but I think the dress I have is a little too big for combat training. Can I borrow some pants and maybe a shirt?" I ask.

He chuckles.
"Alright I'll get someone to bring you something your size. I think Gogo has something." He replies and gives me a long sensual kiss before he goes."I'll See you up there." He says and leaves the room.

I fall back on the bed clutching a pillow daydreaming of him. A few minutes later there is a knock on the door.

"Lady Brianna it's Gogo, I have some clothes for you. Can I come in?" She asks.

I quickly wrap myself in blankets.
"Sure!" I reply. She comes in looking a bit shy and turns away from me while handing me the clothes.
"Thank you Gogo! How was your night?" I ask.
"It was good. I'm a little under the weather today, but nothing another drink can't help." She laughs.
"Ya I'm feeling it a bit too." We pause for a minute before she says her goodbyes and I start putting on my clothes. They fit well, tan colored baggy pants and a tight white long sleeve shirt that came down just above my belly button. The boots she gave me were shin high with straps to wrap around them keeping them secure. There were more ties I wasn't sure what to do with so I put my hair in a high ponytail with one, wrap my waist with another, and wrap my hands with the last two. I was ready, I haven't trained in weeks and needed to practice but this time I'd like to practice with a bit of mana. I take my book and sword with me and head out the door stopping by the kitchen to grab a fresh roll and some dried fish. I make it to the deck and see Gogo there with a few other shipmates standing around a fishing net talking. I walk by them.
"Hey Brianna!" They wave at me as I go by. I smile at them and make my way to the upper deck where Captain Lee is. He is having his morning coffee and tobacco sitting on his barrel while he steers the ship.
"Lady Brianna! What are you up to? you look like you mean business!" He chuckles.

"Hey Lee! It's Training day!" I say as I skip over to the back of the boat. The space is wide enough for me to do a couple handspring and jumps, I should be able to get a good session in.

Captain Lee positions his barrel so he can watch me. By this time there is an audience around me waiting to see the mage with the blade. I focus, letting the only sounds I hear be the ocean and the wind around me. I draw mana and hold up my sword still in its sheath. As I draw more in I unsheathe it, casting my flame to it and it explodes as I pull it out. I hold both in my hands then start to move in my combinations. Slash, hit, kick, double round house. I repeat on the other side of me. I pick up speed spinning the fire blades around me then I stab, picturing my opponent in front of me. I look around for a moment. This would be much better with an actual opponent.

"Bri! Training is far better with an actual opponent you know." I smile at the voice knowing exactly who it is. I can see him coming up the stairs making his way through the crew.

"Come play with me Kit." I taunt twirling my sword. He laughs wholeheartedly at that.

"Now that can be taken in more ways than one." He winks at me. "I'd like to see what you can do without any weapons. Jerdrek was a master at weapons but he specialized in..."

"Hand to hand combat." I finish his sentence. He smiles at me.

"Are you sure about this?".

"Oh I'm very sure!" He replies as he gets into position. I let the flame go, sheath my sword, and hand it to the captain. Everyone seems excited about all of this, and cheers at both of us as we prepare ourselves.