THANK YOU!!!

Hi guys! I know this message is long overdue but I haven't feeling myself lately again so I resorted to binge watching The Boys on Amazon Prime (it's hella good btw) and my fave Marvel movies. Because endgame 😥😥😥 vibes are back and I find myself still unable to move on.

Anyway, my point is, thank you so much for all the love that you guys have given this book. I didn't expect that ELYSIUM will be this crazy and I didn't knoe that I'll be able to finish yet another story because tbh I get bored easily or lose interest in my stories so i don't get the chance to finish them. But you guys made it possible so thank you so much.

The reason why I started this story is because I felt dissatisfied at Michael's ending like what did they run him over like that. I kinda hope that he won or that he was given a second chance to change. They showed all that flashback of him trying to be good and implying that there's still hope for him, only for Mallory to run him over when he is at his most vulnerable.

I personally think that if one person did not give up on Michael then things will turn out differently. Alas, the character of Adelaine Harrow is born.

I really hope that you enjoyed the story and I really appreciate you guys being with with me till the end of the line (i need to insert that quote because yeah). I hope you guys enjoy my other stories as well!

Love Bela xx.

Special thanks to this lovely people:
univrsus mallorywitch_bitch vanya_hargriefs kylobean youre_a_babe Skinylegend that_uno_bitch