chapter thirty-three

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

THE GREAT DECEIVER

CHANEL – OR ADELAINE (she was still getting used to the name) – AND MICHAEL stayed in bed, their naked bodies close to each other, the silk sheets resting on top of them. The ginger's head was positioned on top of the blond's bare chest, an arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her close to him. It was silent between the two of them, but no words need to be spoken for them to acknowledge the events that transpired just an hour ago. Adelaine felt like giddy, overflowing with uncontained happiness and excitement, like a normal schoolgirl. The man she loved reciprocrated her feelings. There was nothing else she could wish for. She could stay in the Langdon man's arm for all eternity, but the ginger was aware that there was work to do.

"You look happy," Michael pointed out as he started to caress her long orange hair. Adelaine lifted her head to meet her lover's gaze.

"Of course I am," She narrowed her eyes, trying to figure out the emotion on the blond's face, "Aren't you?"

His blue eyes sparked, "More than happy, actually. I finally made my love to my Queen."

Adelaine fought the blush that rose up to her cheeks upon remembering how wild she was when she dominated him. A hint of a smirk made its way into Michael's lips as he witnessed the flustered look on her face. "Don't be shy, Adelaine. I love a woman on top."

Hearing his statement, she buried her face into his chest as he chuckled. The ginger shifted in her position, her thigh brushing over the blond's cock. She felt him tense as she lifted her head, hearing a soft groan escape his lips.

"Stop that," He warned, his blue eyes darkening a bit, "I want you to rest, my love. We can do another round tomorrow."

Adelaine had been animalistic and feral after the ritual. She craved Michael's touch and body like it was oxygen, and it was crazy. It was like she couldn't keep her hands off of him. But thankfully, after the third round, the adrenaline finally wore off and she started to feel the exhaustion of orgasming repeatedly in just a few minutes. She knew that the blond could still go for a few more rounds, but he respected her limits. He always did.

"What are you thinking about?"

The ginger blinked as she snapped her head towards Michael again. He was looking at her with what looked like concern written on his handsome face as his hand rested on her cheek.

"I'm sorry, I'm just spacing out," She answered, trying to form an actual sentence that would explain how something overtook after she drank his blood. The blond looked like he wasn't convinced, but still nodded his head in response. When he dropped his hand, Adelaine reached for it, only to see a vision. Her view of Michael's godly appearance was slowly replaced by white.