chapter thirty-two

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

QUEEN OF THE APOCALYPSE

CAUTION: THIS CHAPTER HAS MATURE SCENES AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

ADELAINE HAD NEVER FELT so powerful in her life before. There was always some kind of rubber band holding her back, snapping her back when her dark side was trying to seep in between the cracks of the ritual that was done to her. But now it felt like she could turn half of the population into dust with just a snap of her fingers.

Energy coursed through her veins endlessly, like she was going to explode and take the whole Outpost with her. It felt so good. A part of the ginger felt like she was floating on air, letting the strong wind take her places. But another part of her wanted to release the buried energy inside her that had been suppressed for such a long time and destroy something. However, she did neither. Instead, she saw how the nuclear missiles destroyed all of the main cities around the globe and killed millions of people. Adelaine didn't dread or fear the Apocalypse anymore. In fact, she welcomed it with open arms. She was the Queen of the Apocalypse after all. She was meant to rule alongside the Anti-Christ as his equal. Nothing had sounded so good in her ear before.

Michael looked up at her with a mixture of astonishment and awe, his blue eyes wide and mouth slightly hanging open. The room was dark, all the fire in the candle lights going off as soon as she opened her eyes. Adelaine touched the blond's face as something overtook her – the feral and animalistic side that Michael's blood had awakened. Taking his face in her hands, she connected their lips in a feverish kiss, a flame igniting between the two of them as she pushed Langdon's body on the floor. His large hands held the ginger in place as she straddled him, her mouth only deepening the kiss. It was like all the desire for Michael that she had pushed back the past few years resurfaced, fueling her to courageously do the things she had always wanted to do to him.

Michael happily obliged, his hands pulling off the tie holding her robe together. The ginger gently nipped at the blond's now bare skin after she got rid of his jacket and dress shirt. Then she felt his clothed dick harden underneath her as she positioned herself over it, her eyes squeezing shut at the sensation. Adelaine felt the heat as the fire on the candles were lit one by one by an unknown force, probably the blond's powers. She looked down at him, his eyes full of lust and desire as she let her robe fall on the floor, leaving her in nothing but her most decent pair of matching lacy black bra and panties. Michael took in the sight in front of him hungrily, his eyes roaming every part of her now exposed skin. The action only made Adelaine feel more powerful and turned on, her heart racing inside her chest as she felt excitement in her system. Before she knew it, she was already unzipping the blond's dress pants and pulling it down as agonizingly slow as she can.