chapter twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY

HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ADELAINE LED AN EXCITED MICHAEL to a room where they will be staying for the night. He seemed to love the place and the smell of the sea, his eyes lighting up when they passed it on the way to their room. The staff had mistaken them for a couple again, which was a bit awkward, but she didn't bother to correct them anymore.

The room was fairly small with a king sized bed room, a 32 inched flat television, a bathroom and a dining area on the side. At first, Adelaine originally asked for two queen sized beds, but the Langdon boy insisted on a large, single bed so he could be as close to her as possible. The ginger had blushed terribly at the reception area upon hearing the blond tell her his reason. The lady behind the desk almost thought that they were on a honeymoon, apparently, because they looked like they had the whole "after-wedding" glow. Explaining honeymoon to Michael wasn't easy nor was it any less awkward. She was glad that by time they entered the room, he changed the topic.

Grabbing her floral swimwear, she gave Michael the swimming trunks she got him before she locked herself in the bathroom to change. The ginger wasn't comfortable with wearing a two piece swimsuit, but she decided to do so anyway. Working in a convenience store that gave her free access to sweets and junk food really didn't help her weight. Plus, it wouldn't hurt her to show some skin for once. Nodding at her reflection in the mirror, she finally got out of the bathroom, grabbing the see-through pastel orange cover-up to wrap around herself. She found the Langdon boy sitting patiently on the bed, his eyes lighting up upon seeing her emerge back into the room. Adelaine swore she saw something flash in his eyes before he uncomfortably paced in his seat, crossing his legs.

"What's wrong?" She asked, walking towards the blond as she grabbed the keys in the nightstand. "What is it?"

The ginger blinked, seeing something twitch in the Langdon boy's swimming trunks when she made a mistake of looking downwards. That's not a boner, is it? She mentally asked herself, trying to calm her nerves. She didn't know how to tell Michael about his little problem without feeling awkward. Adelaine never had a brother, so she didn't know how to act around boys, especially one that's a child. Then again, there was a first for everything.

"Come on, I think I know how to help you," She grabbed his hand, trying not to look anywhere but his face. Did seeing her in a two-piece swimwear really turned him on?

elysium . michael langdonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें