23 || Birthday Conffesions

Start from the beginning

His face soften looking as Sabrina tried walking as fast and less suspicious as possible. He was concerned more then before. He knew she was capable of doing this in a pranking matter but only if she was bothered which of right now she wasn't.

Flashing over to her he grabbed her and speed her away.

°°°

Sabrina felt dizzy when he did that, so once they stopped she pushed him with one hand and he went flying off. The weird was that when Klaus looked at her she seemed shocked.

"Oh God, Klaus I'm so sorry" she apologized. It was like in one second her mood was changed. "Its alright love," he dusted off the dirt. "Now would you please tell me what was that back there?" he asked her and she looked down biting her lip.

"Its not easy to explain" she shook her head. "I'll keep up" he gave her a small smile. She bit her lip and turned around. Brought her arms up to her sides and looked around thinking.

She didn't know if she should tell him. It was already too late for him to do anything. It was late for anybody...even for her.

"What is this place?" she asked seeing the ruins of a house with a big field. "The house of one govern's long ago, burned previous years back from now, but love don't change the subject" he knew how to change the subject on others so she wasn't going to fool him easily.

She once again for what seemed to be what she has been doing all day. She sighed not ready but having no other option as she could go back without getting lost.

"I'm a dark witch remember?" she said to which he nodded. "And dark witches are known to be evil their whole lives, but that's not true"

Klaus frowned confused. "Continue" he said. "Before we turned 17 we can still do the minimum of good things, we still know the difference between power and mercy," this was hard for her and Klaus noticed but it was the only way to know what was happening to her.

"How is that a comparison?" he asked she let out a small laugh. "Every dark witch would do anything for power without mercy," he nodded in understating. "But when we turned 17 all the little we have left of good is gone, nothing can make us change, its a curse...one of the two" she mumbled the last part.

He didn't know what to say, Klaus feared the worst. "Cant you change it?" he didn't want to believe this would happen to her.

"No, today i have moods swings because the darkness is taking over i try to fight it but its impossible, nobody in my coven has been able to fight it, anyways they see this as a term of celebration, after midnight...i will be gone and the darkness will be all you see and if I'm being honest," she breathed in deep. "I don't want that" she felt tears pour down her cheeks.

Klaus instantly pulled her into a hug not wanting to think of losing her. Sabrina was important to him and he couldn't think of a time without her.

"That's why you made me promise not to hate you," he said into her hair. She nodded burying her face on his chest hoping he didn't hate her. "Love i would never hate you" he pulled away looking her.

Sabrina would've felt the butterflies in her stomach and her breathing would have gone faster. But she felt nothing.

The darkness in her didn't let her, she was soon to be consumed by it all with no hope of coming back out as how she was before today.

"I'm scared Klaus" she whispered and his eyes soften seeing her like this. "I know love, but I'm right here, for you all way" he wasn't going to let her go through this alone.

Then something caught his attention. "What's the other curse?" he asked hoping it wasn't this bad. "Nothing important i swear" she answered.

Klaus would've pushed her to answer, but he knew better then to do that. Sabrina always hated to be questions, given reasons or pushed to say something, so right now it wasn't the moment.

"Is this why you didn't want to celebrate your birthday?" he asked her. "Mhm, i didn't want to be reminded of how i will go evil the rest of my life by midnight...princess like huh, just the other way around" she tried joking, but it was no time for that.

Klaus sighed knowing that keeping her out here was no use. She had to be at home with the people she cared about.

"Lets go home" he whispered kissing her forehead and speeding away.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Surprise Sabrina's secret is out and she cannot stop it. If you saw the trailer then you know that in one part i put she has a secret. Klaus concerned about her and she is scared.

This dark witches have no control over their dark side and so at 17 they can't do anything about it. Now that's hard for them. but there's not only one curse, but two. She has one heck of a life.

Comment what you think!!

sincerely,

-WHORV06