Helpless In History

Start from the beginning

"Enlighten me"

-------------------------

Clara's POV:

"And then he kept on arguing and basically throwing words at me"

"What did you do?" Ronnie asked

"What could I have done? Ofcourse I nagged and nagged but it was no use; I am not giving up Ronnie"

"Its okay, Pan tends to be over protective when it comes to you"

"Huh?"

"He cares about you"

"That doesn't mean he should keep me a prison-"

"Clara?"

Both Ronnie and I turned around to find Pan approaching us. "What? Am I not allowed to sit outside my treehouse now?" I said sarcastically

"No Clara, I came to...apologize"

"What? Excuse me? Say that again"

"I am...s...orry..."

"Say that louder" I said enjoying every second of this"

"I am sorry"

"One more time?"

"Clara..."

I began laughing hysterically, hoping to catch a breath between each giggle. "I am kidding"

"Ya ya I figured that out" Pan said probably annoyed. "So Clara, I understand that keeping you inside camp is like being a prisoner and I can't let that happen so fine, you can go to tiger lily's"

"WHAT!" I snapped as I quickly stood up off the log. "Really? No wait, this must be a joke" I began looking around as if I am waiting for someone to appear. "Are there any hidden cameras....you know, hidden?"

"No Clara, I am serious"

"Are you now?"

"Yes, look" Pan quickly approached me and held my hand causing us both to teleport infront of the border.

"W-what is that?" I pointed at the two lines of flowers, a couple of miles apart looking like a road.

"That is your protection"

"How are some roses and daisies going to protect me from the Kronins or hook or whatever danger Neverland has"

"They won't, these are just to line the path. The path you take every time you head to tiger lily's, I have cast a spell on it. There is a magic field that can block any danger whatsoever. Now I have put out these flowers to help you stay in the field, cross the flowers you will cross the field and become unprotected."

"Woah" I said amazed.

"Yes I know" Pan took a step back and leaned over at a tree with a smirk. "I am a genius-woah!!" I stunned Pan by quickly hugging him. "Thank you" I smiled. I let go of the hug and took a step towards the border, ready to cross.

"Wait, Clara, you can't cross now" Pan said. "What? Why not?" I asked confused. "It's too late now, tiger lily is probably asleep, you can go tomorrow" Pan said.

"Great" I smiled.

---------Next morning--------------

Clara's POV:
Bacon...eggs...hotdogs, all beautiful smells to wake up to in the morning. I sat straight up and yawned. I raised my hands in the air and I stretched causing my arms to crack and-*click*
"OWW!" I let out as I put my hand on my neck. I just cracked my neck, and not the good kind of cracking. Was my body this stiff, really? Oww, I can't even turn my head to the right side. Just great. Maybe a hot shower will help.