Where Are You?

A/n

This is my first story so please correct me if I have wrong grammar or anything. And please I need your understanding since this was my very first story....

It's been two years....

Two years since they last seen each other, two years since they hugged, they kissed, and enjoyed each other's company.

Y/N POV

I woke up feeling nauseous. Feeling weak. But I'm already used to this. I climbed off the bed letting my feet meet the cold ceramic floor. I groggily walk to the bathroom and observed my face through the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy from the crying, my skin is pale and my hair was a huge mess.

I climbed in the shower once the temperature was just right for me. I relaxed as soon as I felt the warm water hit my damp, porcelain skin. I closed my eyes and let the water run down my body, relaxing me. After a few minutes, I turned off the shower and put on my uniform and walked downstairs.

"Y/N c'mon let's eat breakfast. I made you your pancakes!!" my brother, Jin, smiled at me. I smiled too, knowing that he was trying to cheer me up.

After eating the pancakes, me and oppa hopped inside the car and drove to school.

When we got to the school gates, he opened the car for me and we both went inside. We are on the same grade level but we aren't classmates.

"bye y/n, I'll be going with the others now. Be safe okay?"  he said as he started walking to his classroom.

"okay oppa bye" I said as I went to my locker first to drop off some of my stuff.

Jungkook POV

I finally arrived here at school. But I can't help but feel that this place looks so familiar. Well, I actually think this is good since it will help me get my memories back.

You see, all I could remember was waking up from a hospital that I don't know. A girl named Song TaeHee raised me liked a son. She said that she found me in an abandoned alley and she immediately took me to the hospital. When I woke up, I couldn't remember anything.  Until she told me. The doctor said that I have lost memories of the past. TaeHee said it was okay if I stay with her. So for 2 years, I lived with her. I treated her like a mother and she treated me like her own son. And that's why I'm here.

As soon as I walk in, a lot of people were staring me but many of them welcomed me. And some girls even said that my girlfriend missed I don't understand, why would they welcome me back amd I have a GIRLFRIEND?!! 

Y/N POV

I as soon as I closed my locker, my best friends, Irene and Joy came running to me.

"Y/N!!!!" Joy was the first want to approach me, she kept shaking me.

"HE'S FINALLY BACK!!!" Irene said.  My eyes lit up. Then I saw a crowd of girls gathering a boy.

It must be him!

One of the popular girls here, Nayeon, came to me.

"YAH!! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS BACK!!"

I quickly made my way to the crowd, and when the girls saw me, they smiled warmly and made way for me. They already knew about my relationship with Jungkook.  When I finally got through, I smiled, finally seeing his pretty angelic face after all this time. I suddenly walked closer to him, I was so close to huggi-

*bell rings*

The bell rang and I sighed in frustration. All the students ran around the hallway including me and found their classrooms. I sat in my usual seat and when I saw Jungkook, I smiled at him. When we made eye contact he just smiled back and the teacher came in.

When he smiled at me, it got me confused. I mean, why didn't he come at me? why didn't he atleast hug me? It also hurt when  I saw his eyes, it didn't show any affection. It didn't know any sincerity. It hurts.

The teacher finally came in.

"hello class, today I would like to introduce to you our former student"

Jungkook came in front of the class and started to introduce himself. I smiled, I missed his voice. His voice that always calms me.

"Annyeong, I'm Song Jungkook. And I look forward to working with you. Please take care of me~"

After that, I saw his eyes scanning around the classroom, finding a seat. He finally found one which is right next to me. He walked towards me and said "hi" and sat down.

Now this is the chance. I need to ask him something.

"Jungkook, do you remember me?"

He looked at me confused and shook his head. I felt a pang in my heart. As if someone stabbed me. Actually even worse than a stab.