Surrendering everything to God

Verse: "Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37:5

Before I was diagnosed with chronic illness, I had not surrendered my life to Christ. I was going to college to become a singer. I wasn't worried or following God's plan for my life. I honestly wasn't close to God. But once I got diagnosed with fibromyalgia at 19 years old, I realized I couldn't do life on my own. I realized I wanted God's plan for my life and not my plan. I surrender everything to God. Even though getting diagnosed with chronic illness wasn't what I wanted, it did lead me to God. That's when I started my book which is now published on Amazon (go onto Amazon and type in Caty Lyle and it will show you my book: "Jesus Saves-Daily Devotions.")

Maybe right now, you are not close to God at all. Maybe you haven't surrendered your life to God. Maybe you are going through some really tough circumstances and you just don't know what to do anymore. Remember that no matter you are going through: God can take your mess and turn it into your message for His kingdom. But first you have to surrender your life to Christ.

How do you surrender your life to Christ? You pray and surrender everything to God. You surrender your dreams, your life, your hopes, your future, and you surrender EVERYTHING to God. Then God will grab your hand and show you the way. God will change your life for the better. Because God's plan for our lives is SO much better than our plan. God will help you through this. God will show you step by step what to do.

Why should you surrender your life to Christ?

God will love you forever. (Psalm 136:1) God will never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5) God will comfort you. (Isaiah 49:13) God will help you and always be there for you. (Psalm 121:1-2) God is always faithful. (Psalm 33:4) God keeps His promises. (Deuteronomy 7:9) God is good. (Psalm 31:19) God has an amazing plan for your life. (Jeremiah 29:11)

God took my mess and turned it into my message for His kingdom. Now I have applied to go into ministry. I believe that is what God wants me to do with my life. God is now leading me everywhere I go.

Go surrender your life to Christ and I promise you, God will grab your hand and help you through life.

God will love, lead, and guide you.

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am surrendering my life to you. I surrendering you my: dreams, hopes, life, my heart, and just everything Lord. I believe in you. I believe you will take my mess and turn it into my message for your kingdom. I believe and know you are good. I believe and know you will help me through life and that I don't have to do life on my own anymore. I put my faith, hope, and trust in you Lord. I believe in you and all your promises. I pray you use me to build your kingdom.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful❤️ I am so sorry it's been a while since I have posted. I had my wisdom teeth taken out so I have been recovering from that. But now I am back❤️

I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all❤️

-Caty From SGC❤️