EXTRACHAPTER ~ The Wedding

the wedding

This was it

This was it. Finally after half a year of long waiting it was finally the day. I was sitting in front of a large mirror in a dressing room. Wonho and Kihyun were behind me helping me get my nerves down because I was so scared. Felix wanted the wedding to be a little different to the normal Korean wedding so I was excited for what was to come. For the past 2 hours I had being sitting with some girls who were doing my hair and makeup. I couldn't believe how pretty they had made me look. This was the real thing now and my heart felt much happier. Felix was already waiting for me, getting the place ready. Because my dad isn't around, Changbin offered to walk me down the aisle, and so I made Hyunjin be my best man.
Changbin was waiting for me at the place as well, but Hyunjin was just outside this room.

"Y/n I think you're ready."

"Can I have a look at myself in that full length mirror."

"Sure, you can do whatever you want." Wonho said as he smiled.

I grinned at him and I slowly walked up to the mirror. My dress was stunning, and with my hair the way it was, it suited it perfectly.

"Okay, I think I am ready." I finally stated as I took a deep breath.

I saw Hyunjin waiting at the door and he took hold of my arm leading me to the car. Wonho and Kihyun were making sure my dress didn't get dirty at the back.
"I'm so nervous."

"You will be fine Y/n, this will be the best moment of your life, trust me." Hyunjin reassured me.

I gave him a wide smile and followed him into the vehicle in which I was being driven in.

It took 20 minutes and we had finally arrived at the Wedding Hall. My stomach were full of butterflies and I couldn't wait to see Felix. They helped me get out of the car and then Hyunjin passed me onto Changbin who was waiting by the entrance. I made Jeongin's girlfriend and Wonho's sister my bridesmaids, maybe because they are my only two current girl friends but I still appreciated them a lot. When Soomin found out about Wonho she was so happy. She cried for ages because she really thought he was dead. I was just happy for her that he is still here.

I clutched tightly to Changbin's arm as the doors opened in front of me. I had a vail put over my face and I didn't want to fall. I saw my bridesmaids go through the door, and now it was our turn. I stepped forward as the light landed on me and I saw the rows of seats and then the person I had been waiting for standing at the end.

I looked down at the floor as my steps got slower as i walked down the aisle. The support from my brother was soon gone and i was now standing at the very front. I turned to Felix and looked at him. He was so handsome. I smiled to myself.

 I smiled to myself