fifteen

old friends

Y/n's pov: Wonho had texted me, but I had to ignore it

Y/n's pov:
Wonho had texted me, but I had to ignore it. Maybe I could come up with some excuse or something, I wasn't sure at the moment. I really wanted to hang out with them but I didn't want to go against Felix. I also wanted to see Shownu, Hyungwon and Jooheon again. And everyone else. That wouldn't be possible though. By the looks of it, it seems like Wonho has his own gang and they don't like Felix or something. I'm not really sure. Hopefully Felix will tell me soon.

After I got changed into some sleep clothes, I slowly made my way upstairs into Felix's room. Why was I so nervous, nothing was going to happen.

"Ah, your here. I thought you weren't going to come." His deep voice called out.

He was just heading into the bathroom.
"Anyway, you know where the bed is. Night."

Wow, that was a really quick conversation.
Nothing to be nervous about.

I got into the warm bed hugging the covers again

I was about to fall asleep when I noticed Felix was done in the bathroom. I snuck my head discreetly to where I could see him. I slightly opened my eyes to see him taking his shirt off.
My cheeks were warming up a bit again. I need to stop staring.

His body moved towards the bed and he climbed onto the mattress and I tried to not move.
"I know you're still awake." His Australian accent called out to me and I rolled over looking up into his deep brown eyes.

My heart was pounding and he was hovering over me.
"Are you tired?" He asked me now his face was closer to mine.

I didn't know what to say and I saw him looking down at my lips.
"What if I say no?" I whispered and his grin grew wider as he moved in closer to me brushing his thick lips against mine. He sucked onto my bottom lip as I let him enter his tongue into my mouth. My body tingled as his cold hand moved underneath my top and rested underneath me as he deepened the kiss.
His hand moved down slipping underneath my underwear resting his hand on my ass.
His head moved to rest by my ear as he sucked on the edge as he whispered.
"Do you want to..?" He asked me in his deep whisper sending electrical currents through my body.
Although my heart was begging me to say yes, I was also scared.
"I don't think I'm ready yet." I replied as I heard his disappointment. He tried to hide it though and he kept planting kisses over my face.
"Sorry." He whispered.
And I grabbed his hand squeezing it.
"No.. I want to.. but just not yet. I'm too nervous." I admitted and he sighed pulling me over on top of his body.
His arms slipped around my body in a tight hug.
"It's okay. I'm willing to wait for you, I don't want to pressure you into anything."
How was Felix a gang leader; he was melting my heart with his sweetness.
My arms connected to him hugging him back as I lay on his chest.
He kissed my forehead and chuckled to himself.
"I've always wanted to do that." He whispered at me then I buried my head in his shoulder and closed my eyes falling asleep.

(*<~>*)

I woke up to the sun blinding me. He must of gotten up and opened the curtains.
I noticed it was just me left in the bedroom again, I kind of wished he was still here. I needed to ask him about Wonho.

I took my phone off the side table and checked the time.

What?!!
I had slept for that long! No wonder he was already gone. It was now 12:49pm.
And great, 2 missed calls and 4 messages.
One was from Felix and the other was from Wonho.
This is great.

The text messages were from Felix as well. Was it something important?

I clicked on the messages and read them.

Are you up yet?

Text me when you do,

I have something to explain to you

It's about Your friend.

I'm guessing he was talking about Wonho, maybe. Had Wonho done something bad?

Y/n: I'm up now. Where should I go?

Felix: Just come downstairs,
I am only there. The rest have
gone out again.

Y/n: Again??

I left it at that and turned my phone screen off. Lets go see what he has to tell me then.
I made my way downstairs, still in my pyjamas, and walked into the kitchen. Felix was sitting down at the breakfast bar texting some people again.

"So, what did you need to tell me then

"So, what did you need to tell me then."
He turned his head round to look at me, he then patted on the seat next to him.

I moved towards him and sat down.

"So we traced down the people who broke in the other night, and turns out it was a group called Monsta x. Ever heard of them?"

"Not really."

"That's funny. One of your "best" mates is in that group."

"Who?"

"Wonho. He is their leader. He came round our house to gain trust and to make sure we didn't think he had anything to do with it."

"What? You're saying that Wonho knew I was in this house but they still came anyway, They also tried to shoot me and ended up shooting my brother!" Hearing this made me want to cry. What if it was Jooheon or Shownu. Did they forget about me? Or was it all just a lie and they didn't even care about me to begin with. I need to text Wonho. I need to ask him if it is true or not and what happened. I had to do it though when Felix was out, just in case he goes mad again.

"Were they the ones who hurt you yesterday?"

"Yes, our groups do not get along. I don't know why you are friends with them jerks. Well, used to be friends."

I sighed. I need to sort everything out and quick. Why does Wonho hate Felix so much? Why do the groups dislike each other? For some reason the thought of my mom came into my head.
I hadn't seen her in years. I wanted to find her, ask her about everything too, she would know everything. I knew of 3 main gangs at the moment, I knew there was thousands more though. Day6, Stray kids and Monsta x. They were all enemies.
"I think you should know something else."

Felix's voice spoke up again.

"What?"
There was a pause before he continued.

"I killed one of their members."