twenty two

desperate

Felix's expression had changed completely and that's what I was afraid of

Felix's expression had changed completely and that's what I was afraid of. He was looking at me with confusion and sadness but then a tiny hint of anger.
"Sorry." I said which sounded like a whisper. His eyes which were once happy looked at me coldly.

"Who is it with." He sounded broken already which I was too inside. We stayed in a hug because that was the only bit of comfort I was getting right now.

"You won't know him."
Felix hugged me tighter.

"Well, how about I just keep you here, they won't find you here, or we could run away together."

"I wish I could say yes." A tear formed in my eyes as my hands roamed up his back. "My parents though, they have put your life on the line, I need to protect you Felix it's too dangerous."

"Then leave. Before I change my mind." He suddenly said with hurt in his tone.
My eyes moved back up to his. He was crying now, I think he was broken like me. I hated my parents for this. They had made me sign something yesterday, I wish I had not signed it. Maybe Felix would have been okay. He is strong after all, but there was no going back now.

"Get out please," he said one last time before gently pushing me towards the door.
"It hurts too much, please go. Just fix it and come back to me please."

While crying myself I slowly walked through the door behind me.
I wished we could have ran away together, and asked me to marry him. But it was too late for that as well. I wished I could of ran away at this moment, away from the world.

But I knew I was in too deep now. I don't think there is much I can do, but I will try everything to get out of this marriage.

I was now sitting down on the floor leaning up a street lamp. I looked homeless just with no bags. It was getting dark already. I closed my heavy eyes as I felt rain drops falling onto my face.
It was so cold. The rain suddenly stopped and I felt a shadow in front of me. I opened one eye and saw Changbin holding his suit jacket over my head.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me with worry clear in his voice as he made sure the rain wasn't falling on me anymore

"Haven't you heard the news?" I asked him.

"What news?" He must not know, which was a surprise because he was my moms favourite child.

"I'm getting married," I stated as another wet tear fell down my face.

He looked at me even more confused now.
"Shouldn't you be happy? And how can you be getting married you aren't even dating anyone."

I sighed
"Our parents are back in town."
That's all it took for him so understand what was going on.
"Its Suga isn't it, its either Suga or Mark. Our parents are low enough to do this kind of thing." Changbin now looked angry as well but it wasn't at me.

"You were right first time, Its Yoongi."

"I knew it!" He shouted out.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the floor.
"How come I'm only finding out about this now?" He asked annoyed but again, not at me.

"Maybe they knew you would want to stop it."

"Of course I would want to stop it. Do you know how dangerous that man is? He is worse than my leader."

"You think I don't know that?"

He sighed and pulled me into a hug,
"Don't worry, I won't let this wedding happen."

"I hope your right."

Felix pov:
I was so happy that she has forgave me but she had to go and ruin it. Why did she have to be getting married? And who was she even marrying? It was probably some stranger, I didn't even know her parents were back. I was so disappointed and angry. I needed her, why did I just push her away. It did hurt but I did love her. I had to find out who the groom is and I needed to do something about it.

The door opened and I saw I.M and Jooheon walk through. I quickly took a deep breath and wiped my eyes.

"We searched the whole area and its all rubble, so we can't tell if Wonho's body is in it. Soon though I will get it cleared," I.M stated.

"Yeah, and Shownu is with Kihyun sorting something out." Jooheon continued.

"Okay, thanks guys."

They were being really helpful and I thought they would hate me for what I had done. It was strange. The door re-opened and in walked Changbin. He looked just as angry as I was earlier. Had he met with Y/n?

He came in and nodded to the other two men in my house. He then walked up to me.

"You have to help me." He stated straight away.

"With what?"

"I think you already know."