seven

melting point

The rest of the day was quiet, I checked up on Hyunjin now and then but I didn't dare look or see Felix again

The rest of the day was quiet, I checked up on Hyunjin now and then but I didn't dare look or see Felix again. Every time I thought back to earlier my cheeks warmed up and I kept continuing what could have happened in that room. I gently slapped myself to stop daydreaming. I just wanted to be back on the streets. Or did I. But then I also wanted Hyunjin to get better.

Soon I found the kitchen again and this time only Changbin was sitting there. Another person I had to avoid but seemingly couldn't.

"Where is everyone?"

"Out."
I nodded, great conversation bro.

I walked up to the drawers and started to make myself a sandwich, sometimes I forget how hungry I am. It didn't take too long to find where all the utensils were, so once I was finished I started to eat It as I continued to walk through the house.

My body collapsed against the sofa and I snuggled up to the blankets, I would sleep here tonight as I couldn't find my way back to my room this late.

-----

A door was opened and many footsteps followed. I heard voices and struggling. I didn't move or open my eyes yet. Soon it went quiet again but I sensed another presence in the room.
Who was it?
A chuckle came from the side of me.
"Cute." I heard mumbled.
Suddenly I felt myself get lifted off the sofa and into some guys arms. Where was he taking me? Instead of screaming out though I remained quiet to see where he was taking me, I wanted whoever it was to think I was still asleep. I was placed in a large, soft bed and the guy put the cover over me making sure I was tucked in fully.
"I will be back," he whispered softly and I heard the Australian accent in the tone.
"Sleep well."
When I heard the footsteps walking away from me I slowly opened my eyes.
It must have been Felix.
Butterflies started appearing in my stomach as I then thought of the possibility of it being Felix. I wanted them to go away. Why after only one kiss was he already looking after me much better, I should have kissed him the first day I met him, I joked to myself.
I then realised he didn't put me in my room. I was in a different bedroom. It was dark though so I couldn't quite make it out. Was it his?
Smelling the covers I snuggled into them getting comfortable. I must of been tired because I felt myself drifting off again almost immediately.