twenty

the disappearance

I stood in shock still as I looked at Yoongi in front of me

I stood in shock still as I looked at Yoongi in front of me. What was going on, why did my mom want me to marry him? And why did they show up now out of nowhere. My mom pushed me to sit down next to Yoongi, it was already awkward.

"So, me and my husband did some talking with Yoongi's father, and we decided to get the both of you married. Yoongi is one of the most feared men in Korea after all so it would give you some protection Y/n, also considering you used to be close, we thought this would be perfect, Yoongi still likes you always has."

I scoffed,
"Like you guys care." I said under my breath.
I knew exactly what they were doing. They wanted me to be married into his family so that our family's reputation stays up and so that less people will threaten my parents. Did my brother know that our parents were in this part of Korea?

"All we need is for you two to agree to it, Yoongi already has so it's just you now Y/n."
Did they really expect me to accept this.

"Y/n, come with me for a moment."
My mother said as she stood up and left in the direction of the toilet. Great. I also stood up and followed her.

No one else was in the bathroom so she slammed her hands down on the sink bringing out her true side.
"You better agree to this wedding Y/n"

"You really think I'm going to accept this? I haven't seen you and father in over 14 years. Not even a phone call, you know why that is? It's because you don't care about me, you just care about your reputation. I know Changbin was your favourite child and Hyunjin was fathers. What did I ever do wrong!" I screamed.

It didn't make her flinch though.
"Will you quieten down, You will accept this Wedding."

"Will I now?"

"Yes, Yoongi's father is powerful enough to get anyone killed no matter how powerful and strong. I did my research and found something interesting. I saw that you have a thing with a leader of a group. I guess, you would mind if we got rid of him, wouldn't you."

"You wouldn't be able to kill him." I laughed "How did you even find out anyway, Have you been following me mom?"

"I have my ways, and do you really want to bet his life? Trust me, even if he was one of the strongest in Korea, we would be able to dispose of him."

My mom's eyes were so determined and cold. She was a monster not my mother. Mom's are meant to love all their children. I knew Yoongi's family was dangerous and I knew what they were capable of.

"So, will you accept now?" My mom asked me while looking at me in the eye coldly.
I think I didn't have much of a choice. This is for you Felix, please forgive me.

"I guess so then." I said with hatred in my tone.

"Good."