twenty five

trapped by the enemy

After a while, I saw the door open and Yoongi was standing there

After a while, I saw the door open and Yoongi was standing there. I didn't know why I had waited there. I was just resting against the wall and when he looked at me he seemed to look a little sorry for me.

"What are you doing here? I have been looking everywhere for you!" He walked in and looked at me, he didn't look as angry as before though

"What are you doing here? I have been looking everywhere for you!" He walked in and looked at me, he didn't look as angry as before though. I didn't really have an answer to his question,
"I was looking around, I got bored." I said plainly.
He squinted his eyes at me and took hold of my hand as he stroked the top of it.
"Did anyone come through here?" He asked me looking briefly to his left and right.

I had to think about my answer. Was he also looking for Joshua? I didn't know who I should trust, Yoongi who I have known for ages or this Joshua who I know nothing about. I didn't even know if Joshua was a good person. He did let me go though. For now I would defend him I think.
"No, no one other than me."

"Okay then, lets go back before everyone else gets worried."
He shut the door behind me and then took me back to our seats, gripping to my hand tightly. It was getting on for 10pm so I hoped it wouldn't go on for much longer.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Hyunjin asked me.

"Yeah, I guess so." I didn't want him to worry about me, I could try and get through this myself.
Yoongi moved his head over to mine.

"Your staying here from tonight, or you might run away before the wedding day." He whispered into my ear.

"Here? As in in my mothers house?"

He chuckled,
"This is my house you idiot, I just told everyone to tell you it was your mothers house."

"Why?"

He didn't answer me and lent back, out of my personal space.

"Because they wouldn't know your mother wasn't from this place."

So it was all part of the plan then...

He just smiled. I couldn't believe him, I wanted to see Felix again but now he was making me stay here. I looked around me searching the entire room. I saw that guy who was looking for Joshua earlier, he was with someone else though. I wanted to know what he was up to, Joshua must have done something.