thirty six

the videos

Video #1 (written in memory style) (Y/n was on this video, that is why it is in her point of view

Video #1 (written in memory style) (Y/n was on this video, that is why it is in her point of view. as she watches it, she is remembering it and this is what the others are watching. There is 3 videos.)
It was a dark room and I couldn't see much. I just saw a figure in front of me. He made his way up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.
"Y/n want to see something?"

I looked up to what eyes I could see.

"Like what?"

"Follow me."
Yoongi was standing a few feet away from me now as he led me to his desk.
"As you know my parents aren't here, they are never here anymore. So I have been doing something in my spare time."

I stood there waiting for him to show me what he was getting excited about.

"Can't we turn the lights on?" I asked him.

"No, it won't work then."
I narrowed my eyes waiting.
He pulled out some paper thing and showed me something amazing. It was beautiful.

"How did you do this?"

"I have been practicing for a good year until I got it perfect."
It was a painting that looked like me. It might not of been me, but it looked really pretty. It was like it glowed.

"Is it me?" I asked him.

"I wanted to give this to you when we were older." He stated.

"When I was older? Why?"

"That's my secret, but I had to give it you now. Don't ask anymore questions. You mean a lot to me, and you can remember me with this." I looked blankly at the painting as he was handing it out to me. I saw a light flash in my left eye.
My head immediately turned in its direction, looking straight into a camera.

"You're recording this! Turn it off!" I said and I shut off the camera.

Video #2 Y/n's pov in real life time as she watches the video.

Joshua clicked on the next video and it was something I had never seen before. My parents were stood in a room talking to someone. I didn't know who it was.

"Wait, is that..?" Felix asked

"Yeah, it is." Joshua replied.

"Who are we on about?" I asked.

That's our father, talking with your parents." Josh told me.
My eyes widened. How did they know each other. Didn't Felix's parents live in Australia? How were they talking and what were they talking about. That was all that was on the 2nd video because it was a muted video and you could only see faces. Something must of happened between them that night. If only I could find out what they were talking about.

Video #3
(Also in y/n's point of view as she watches it, these may seem pointless and confusing at the moment but they should tie in well at the end of the book. Don't worry guys 😂)