forty one

the final stretch

"But you need to know that being different is not being wrong

"But you need to know that being different is not being wrong." - District 9

*beep beep beep beep*

It was repeating so many times my head was hurting. Where even was I.
My eyes opened slowly and painfully, to see blinding light coming from all around me causing me to tightly shut them again.
I tried again until I got used to the light.

Oh yeah. I remembered what happened now.
I looked down at my big wound in my chest. How did I even survive. Did it not hit my heart?
I tried sitting up a bit but it was far too painful. I heard a click of a door and I moved my head to look at who was coming in. I saw brown fluffy hair and I smiled.

Felix walked in and then looked up at my eyes and they lit up.

"Y/n? Y/n! You're awake! I'm so happy your still alive, I can breathe now

"Y/n? Y/n! You're awake! I'm so happy your still alive, I can breathe now. Thank you! So much." He ran up to me dropping his bags and giving me a peck on my lips while trying to wrap his arms around me.

I just closed my eyes again.
"I'm sorry I worried you, but I wasn't going to let my dad shoot you, I love you too much. I would rather it of been me."

"I could of coped better, you worried everyone! You really scared me. I thought you wasn't going to make it and I wouldn't know what to do then."

"I'm here though, aren't I."

He hugged me again being careful not to touch my chest.

Someone else walked through the door and my eyes widened.

"Jeongin?"

Jeongin walked up to the bed next to Felix and gave me a shy smile.
"Hi Y/n."

"You remember me?!"

"Well kind of, things are coming back to me, other than how I ended up like this. I'm still confused on that. I can't believe you got shot though. Felix owes you now."

"That's amazing, I was scared you were never going to get your memories back. And I need to take you to someone when I am out of hospital okay?"

"Okay." He went to sit on a chair in my room while Felix was still holding my hands tightly.