six

broken trust

Y/n's pov:"I'm sorry Y/n but you won't be seeing me for a while now

Y/n's pov:
"I'm sorry Y/n but you won't be seeing me for a while now."

"But hyunjinnie, what about me? What am i meant to do now?"

"Just be safe and i will try and help you out sometimes if you ever get into trouble."

"You were the only one i had left. Our parents aren't here anymore because they are in some gang and so is Changbin, but now you're leaving me too"

"Im sorry, i have to go now."

-------------------------------

Present
Author's pov:

Felix had just stopped Y/n from screaming even more. He was pained at something but he didn't know what it was that was annoying him. It was as if knowing her situation was making him feel sorry for her. He quickly moved down the corridor and walked into Changbin's room as he looked harshly at him.

"So Y/n is your sister

"So Y/n is your sister... It doesn't really seem like it." Felix scoffed at Changbin and sat down at the end of his bed.

"Yeah I am, but just because she is my sister, doesn't mean I have to care and love her. Does it?"

For some reason that made him angry again, seeing it with his own eyes, something about how calm he was about the whole situation. Felix sighed as he walked aggressively up to him and grabbed his collar of his shirt.
"Yes it does. She needs both of her brothers to show that they care for her. How do you think she feels when she hears you saying you couldn't care less if she got killed or not."

"Get out my room, please." The response was extremely dry causing Felix to stop.

"Fine. But think about what you're doing once in a while. I know you don't show emotion but, it's your sister. Family is important, you just realise that too late sometimes." His voice got quieter near the end but quickly thought of something else and pushed him back letting go of his collar.
"Night."