thirty one

not on silent

Felix's Pov:I stood in shock after i had heard all that from Joshua

Felix's Pov:
I stood in shock after i had heard all that from Joshua. How come i had never heard of this. I must of been such a stupid child. Joshua actually trained Yoongi. That was the main bit i was shocked at.
"So after all this time, Yoongi thought i was the guy who trained him." I asked Josh.

"Yeah, he still does, he doesn't even know who I am

"Yeah, he still does, he doesn't even know who I am. I stole some of his files though earlier when i had the chance." Everyone else was still just standing there still looking in shock, they had too much information to process today, I felt sorry for them.

"What kind of files?"

"You'll see when we find a place to stay." Joshua said.
"Okay, thanks Josh."

"Lets all meet up later, I think we all need a small break." I stated, and everyone seemed to agree with me.

I was walking down the street past all the houses and was walking towards the park, for some reason. I sat down on a rather large wooden bench and just smiled at the children playing on the playground in front of me. A girl sat down next to me, and she seemed a bit depressed, she wasn't crying but she had clearly been stressed or upset about something in the past.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said keeping her head forward not daring to look at me.

I looked again at her face and something looked very familiar about her, but I couldn't place it.
"What's your name?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Why should I tell you that?"

"Sorry, I was just trying to make conversation."

She sighed,
"My name is Soomin."

My eyes widened when she said that.
"Soomin?"

"Yeah, what about it."

"You're Y/n's friend, and Wonho's sister aren't you?" I was shocked that I had found Wonho's sister.

"Yeah, please don't mention either of their names again." She sighed as she was trying to hold herself together.

"It's better to talk about these things Soomin, why don't you want me to say either of their names."