eleven

what's a party without jackson wang

He slowly pushed me through the crowd with both his arms around me, blocking me from escaping

He slowly pushed me through the crowd with both his arms around me, blocking me from escaping. I saw a door in front of us and I started to panic even more than before. it was one of the private rooms you find in clubs.
"Will you stop struggling, I'm not that bad am I."
I didn't listen to him, I wanted out of here. I shouldn't of gotten up to dance. He put one hand on the door handle and opened the door. But then the door suddenly closed again and this time it wasn't Wonpil, there was a clenched fist now on the door. I looked to my left to see who it belonged to.

"You

"You..." Wonpil said
I was immediately let go of and was pushed to the side.
When I looked up I saw Wonpil grabbing Changbin by the collar.
He then punched him, which shocked me.
Changbin just laughed.
"Why did you, have to show up!" Wonpil kept on pushing my brother and hitting him. 
"Seungjin is no longer alive because of you and you turn up in front of me again."
I was still stuck standing still. Why did Changbin help me out?
"I'm very sorry."
The sarcasm in his voice was strong which kind of made me feel upset.
Wonpil then punched him one last time which caused Changbin to fall on the floor.
Wonpil looked at me once more and sighed, I could see the hurt in his eyes still.
"We still aren't done, one day though I will get what I want with you sweetie."
I cringed as he said that. Wonpil then ran off disappearing through the crowds.
I looked back to my lifeless brother who seemed to be knocked out.
"Changbin?"

No answer.
I was still surprised that it was him. For some reason I was expecting Felix. Did he actually care about me? I saw him suddenly move his hand and hold hid head. His eyes were still shut though.
"Are you okay?"

"Don't talk to me, go back to our booth."

"But why did you help me."

"Just go, before I loose my patience, I didn't do that for you, I would of done it if it was anyone. Just be happy that I was there, he would have hurt you."

I sighed as I heard them words. He was still harsh. It still felt thought that he cared even if he said he would of done it for anyone. I just moved away from him and made my way back to the booth. I hope Changbin was okay and got up. Even if he didn't care for me, I still cared for him, always.