twenty one

ending scene?

Yoongi turned his head and looked at me, He kept on doing so for a while

"You really have grown up haven't you."
We were now walking around the city passing through the park. My parents forced us to spend a bit of time alone but then again, it would be nice to catch up with him, but not as a fiancé, as a friend.

I didn't want to go through with this wedding, I didn't like him like that. I had to do it though for Felix, talking about Felix, he didn't even know about this. I Haven't even spoke to him since I shouted at him. I felt kind of guilty. I missed Him so much, I still can't believe he killed my best friend but I realised I couldn't hate him. I was angry at first but I  don't feel as annoyed, I don't know if I fully forgive him yet though but I won't stay mad at him.

"Of course I have, you haven't seen me in years, you seem so different now." I stated looking down at my feet as we continued to walk together. He stood still for a moment and faced me looking into my eyes. His eyes looked just the same, I try to imagine how it used to be between us and try and make it the same.

I watched his hand move and it suddenly rested on top of my head causing me to freeze.
"You've grown up to be so beautiful."

For a second I almost smiled but I quickly stopped myself.
"Thanks Yoongi... but, I don't think I could like you in that way."

"Y/n.. this wedding will take place whether you like it or not. I'm guessing your parents forced you to agree then."

"You are correct." I said almost immediately 

He sighed.
"Don't worry Y/n, sooner or later, I will be the only man you think of."
What was that meant to mean.

He noticed my confusion, so he carried on,
"By the time, I am laying next to you in bed, I will have made you fall in love with me." He smiled as if it was a comforting joke but it made me feel quite sad.

That would never happen. I love Felix and that wouldn't change. No one could make my heart flutter like he did.

"We'll see." I nervously joked back and he put his arm through mine as we walked just a small bit more.

"I hoped you were okay for those years by yourself. It hurt me thinking that you had to go through it by yourself with no family."

"It was okay... I got through it. Besides you had other matters to attend to."

He didn't know I liked Felix, I don't think anyone did. I hadn't even said it to Felix himself, only to myself. I wonder where he was.

We had walked all the way around the block, so we were back at the coffee shop. He stopped and turned back to me.
"I will see you tomorrow then, for our engagement party. You better dress nicely."

He winked at me and walked headed off down the street into who knows where. Tomorrow was so soon, was I even ready for it.

How was I going to get home.