nineteen

tension of relationships

Dear Felix, I believe we have unfinished business

Dear Felix,
I believe we have unfinished business.
Meet me at xxxx rooftop, lets see who leaves alive.
Don't worry too much how I found out your real name at the moment, I will make sure to explain all that later, I will be waiting.
Wonho.

I ripped the letter up and through the pieces across the room. If I didn't have a certainly good reason to kill him before I certainly had one now. What was he playing at. Yes I wanted him dead but I thought he would of at least been decent enough to go to the funeral today. I guess that's cancelled for us today.

I grabbed a coat and slammed the door shut as I left.

Y/n pov:
Minho was still standing in front of me. It looked like he wanted to say something.

"What is it?"

He quickly looked at me and sighed.
"I won't be in Korea for much longer,"

"What? Why not?" I asked him feeling quite suddenly sad, Minho had been one of the people who cared for me here.

"My mother passed away a few months ago, but my brother isn't coping okay, I need to go back over to America to be there for him, I'm sorry."

I was shocked that his mother had died. I felt sorry for him.

"Why are you sorry? You should go look after your brother, it will be what's best."

He nodded
"I guess you're right, thanks for understanding Y/n."
I smiled at him and looked across the field when I heard a man start talking, it was time for the coffin to get buried. The saddest bit of the day.

It all went silent as well all crowed around the coffin. I saw Han and Chan across from me. Then the other members, except Felix, came over as well. Wonho still wasn't here. Why would he miss this day. Hyungwon was meant to be his best mate.

------------------------