thirteen

scared of jumpscares

Changbin was now in the same bed that Hyunjin was in less than 2 days ago

Changbin was now in the same bed that Hyunjin was in less than 2 days ago. I had tears in my eyes he still hadn't woken up. Why would he take the bullet for me. He must be feeling so much pain right now because of me. I should of stayed where I was last night, I only wanted to help but I made things much worse. Everyone else is trying to find out who broke in last night. They say they have an idea who, so they went out to go check. I hope they don't get themselves into even more trouble.

"Arghh." I heard a moan from in front of me.

"Changbin? Are you up?"

"Mmm, I am. Where is everyone."

"They are trying to find the people who did this.

Why did you take the bullet for me? I thought you hated me."

"I couldn't just watch you die. I could take a bullet better than you."

"Thank you." I had even more tears in my eyes now.

"Don't thank me, it was nothing." He closed his eyes again, and seemed to fall asleep again.
Thank you. On the outside it seems like he doesn't care but maybe he really does inside.

I was sitting now, outside the room on some waiting type of chairs.
I thought of what I could do while I was waiting and then a thought came to me. I pulled out the number that Wonho gave me the other day. Even though I know what Felix said, but I do want to see Soomin his sister again. This is totally not for Wonho, this is for Soomin.

With that I got out my phone and added the number to my contacts

Wonho 😬🤘🏻
I then clicked on messaging and started typing.

Y/n: Hi this is Y/n, I gave it some thought and I would like to see your sister. Maybe you would spend time with me while I do that. Don't get your hopes up though, it will take me  a long time to forget what you did.

Wonho😬🤘🏻: Really? Lets meet somewhere, I will bring Soomin
with me. What about xxxxx?

Y/n: Sure, I have time. Now?

Wonho😬🤘🏻: Yeah, that's fine,
see you there.

I turned off my phone and got out of the chair. Bye Changbin. He would be fine without me looking over him. As he said he was stronger than me.

It took a while but I walked all the way up to the coffee shop they were going to meet me in.
It was a long walk, it put my mind off things though. Somehow no one noticed me leave the mansion which I was happy with as there would be no questions yet.